Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy

Default Re:Final Fantasy

I've not played ff as yet but i'm so looking forword to starting. I love games like this just as i love movies of this content.

I like RPGS the most. When start playing i play like for 10-15 hours. ;D a day

Cool and I thought I was the only one who did that 10-15 hours and the thing is I didn't always do it Intentualy It was Like:

*"OK 8:00 I just play a little Golden Sun till 9:30"*
    *Five hours later*
    *"wow that was good must be 10:00 by now OH MY GOD IT'S 1:00 CLOCK WAS I REALLY PLAYING THAT LONG?? "*

But hey hasn't anybody here ever played the great Golden Sun? ???

I dunno about playing 10-15 hours but when ff7 was about 6 months old (i got my first ps at the time) i was playing it for at least 4 months until i got completely tired of it. I really enjoyed it. FFX is a bit of a frustrating game, and I miss the world map style of travel but i quickly got into it...unfortunately i didn't get to max out everything...i lost interest for some strange reason. FFX-2 is also a good rpg, i like the system they use but i hate the fact that it gets unneccessarily hard after halfway. Ohh well...I'm gladly waiting for FFXII to come out and trying to upgrade my pc for FFXI.

When i start playing i would alright i will stop in the next two hours and i end up playing till the next day ;D

well final Fantasy Fans it seems That nintendo has released for the gameboy advance final fantesy 1 and 2 which are currently being shiped to the usa it seems that there was a delay the prevented it being relased early according to reports there was some bug which would close up the game and cause it not to work porperly but thats been fixed and they are now on there way read more in links below

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff1/ff1.html

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff2/ff2.html

What about the one for the game cube. I think i can get it on a emulater

iv finished all ff except ff7 as well, very long, ff-x was easy. havent got ffx2 as yet.

o yea did u know that the summons behemoth and leviathan are in the bible a christian friend of mine pointed it out to me, check job 41-42

damn i havent been able to ffx yet i started it an gave up..........