Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy

Default Final Fantasy

Do you guys play this game

Default Re:Final Fantasy

i've always wanted to play it, but never did.
    i loved the movie though.
    is it as good as they all say about it??

I have been playing this along time i finish 7 and now i am playing ff11 online

btw deathstorm i love ur picture. gundam wing is one of my favs.
    but the deathstryke rules ;D

Yeah i like the Deathstryke but to me the Wing Zero is the best

Finished all except FF7... and am currently playing FF X-2. Why the question DT?

I was just wonder if there was anybody thatlike this game as me and how long it took them finish ff7

I don't understand how you people like these games... attacking then waiting to be chopped or banged or whatever in the head before you can attack.. No ability to take evasive measures...

Damn I find it so annoying >

[quote author=Greatis link=board=11;threadid=4813;start=0#msg45132 date=1088773674]
    I don't understand how you people like these games... attacking then waiting to be chopped or banged or whatever in the head before you can attack.. No ability to take evasive measures...

Damn I find it so annoying >
    [/quote]

Didn't you have Dark Mage as your advatar once?

Greatis, Role Playing Games were borne out of dice 'n board games, where your chance of winning depended heavily on your strategizing, mathematical probability and lots of luck.

The odds of you going into battle and being hit are reduced significantly as you go through the game and your character levels up. If you play the game long enough, you will get to a point where one hit from your character instantly defeats your opponents.

I levelled up so much in Final Fantasy X, that the final boss battle lasted a whole of 3 seconds. One hit from my main character defeated the boss. He didn't even wait on his turn to attack.

RPGs can be downright fun to play, and the rewards are fantastic (especiall in the Final Fantasy series). However, if you lack a great deal of patience, and you like getting right down to the meat of the matter, RPGs aren't for you. Such folks should stick to action and arcade games, which are instantly gratifying.

Final Fantasy games average 4-6 days (60 - 90 hours) worth of non-stop playing for successful completion. The games are usually QUITE huge, with literally thousands of interactable NPCs (non player characters), environmental elements, side quests & hidden features.

You have to be the patient adventurous type to like this genre. It also requires a great deal of abstract thought and suspension of belief.