Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 moon?

Thumbs up 2 moon?

im waitin on 2moons coz its tha ****! alot of high lvls on silkroad say they gonna switch when its launched those of u who wanna check it out here. http://2moons.acclaim.com/
    CASE: Dell Aurora R6, CPU: Core i7 7700k, Cooler: Gen3 NoBrand H80i, MoBo:Dell z270, RAM: 32Gb Curcial DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, HDD: Samsung 500Gb 970 M.2 NVME/ 3x WD 4Tb Blue Ed, GPUs: EVGA RTX 2080 8Gb DDR6, PSU: Generic Dell 1000watts

yo u shud come on aege ute sort out a account real and proper tuff steel and coper
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®

well i've been here waiting a good couple months for open beta..... i signed up from close beta days but didnt get invited, my skin itching like a junkie for a fix to play 2Moons.

if they dont open soon a gonna have anxiety attacks

bwaay, all dem ppl wid NO loyalty, u tell me that EVERY MMO that look better than the 1 u playing u go switch?
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=- View Post
    bwaay, all dem ppl wid NO loyalty, u tell me that EVERY MMO that look better than the 1 u playing u go switch?
    for me LOYALTY doesnt even come to mind, afta all annuh work. Its all about fun.
    so the minute a new game is open that might be fun i will try it to find out if it will be fun to me. why should i miss out on it especially when whatever game i might be playing is getting boring and repetitious

I will try it out, thanks for the link!

Been watching 2 moons for a couple months as well, lost interest tho, silkroad is where its at, doesnt make sense either if alot of us arent gonna play it, the solo ting not fun, dunno how u do it tak (on hero)
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

well my skin still itching to play 2 moons

@LOS... yes its more fun when you have ppl that you can more or less identify with but the truth is i really dont need ppl to enjoy what i like, more ppl juss make it more fun but wont stop me from having any.
    and your forgetting i am in a guild tho its a "global guild" but atleast i have some friends from around the world and i'm no longer the lowest lvl so i'm training in the same area with some of the lower lvl now .

Plus as i said b4 seems quite a few of the ppl are on the adult side so the community is alot more corporative (sometimes) and because server wide talk is available to all communicating is a breeze. many a time there are server wide conversation, most memorable one was the debate about who was the hottest chic on G4
    Last edited by Taktician; Jun 14, 2007 at 10:22 AM.

seem they decided to set a release date for 2 moons

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=10302

Not sure what I think about this game yet. Will require more exploring which I am not about to do at this point. did get a chance to try out the whip....like it