Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Prostreet

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    Another Nissan sponsored saga... oh well... ya play it finish it and park it...
    Same thing i do...race for 2 days straight, done the game - move on.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme View Post
    it was in my last post above...read next time
    sorry I wasnt looking but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis2kx View Post
    Well i wasnt impressed with carbon too much. Looks circuit based though....I hate circuit racing. I Hope this one is better.
    I loved carbon but I liked most wanted more
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 6, 2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Golf GT for me please!!! To tell the truth, I don't have hight ratings for nothing else since underground 2, but I hope they choose to change course with this one. I don't know if I go like the crash damage thing, will see though.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post
    Golf GT for me please!!! To tell the truth, I don't have hight ratings for nothing else since underground 2, but I hope they choose to change course with this one. I don't know if I go like the crash damage thing, will see though.
    I hate crash damage I prefer it without

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I hate crash damage I prefer it without
    they should put an option to switch it on or off, mi think it becoming too much like the forza and Gran tourismo

Quote Originally Posted by biggskelly View Post
    they should put an option to switch it on or off, mi think it becoming too much like the forza and Gran tourismo
    Gran Tourismo doesn't have crash damage.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Whats the point of evading on coming traffic if it not gonna have an adverse effect on my car or the race?
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    Whats the point of evading on coming traffic if it not gonna have an adverse effect on my car or the race?
    yo trust me , is the baddest thing wen u HAVE TO evade cars, SUV's, trailer's, COP CARS, COP SUV'S, SPIKE STRIPS, HELICOPTERS (anybody get where im goin wit dis) its the thrill of the chase man thats the boss

lets hope prostreet delivers. i personally like the damage factor, cuz it forces u to drive it like u really stole it. (versus ramming into another car, it get mash up and u still driving)
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

I like everything just not the spikes, I HATE THOSE DARN THINGS. especially when they're around a blind corner.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    I like everything just not the spikes, I HATE THOSE DARN THINGS. especially when they're around a blind corner.
    1 word my friend, SPEEDBREAKER (slo-mo). its save my behind too many times to mention.
    technique: wen approaching a blind corner, just activate it while goin into a powerslide. u will almost always see the spikes in time to blast away in the other direction. (if u have REALLY bad luck, u will have to pull a 180 while in speedbreaker mode and NOS like u hear news)
    if u approaching a roadblock, use it to see if dem place any spikes and aim for the other side my friend.

SELF PROCLAIMED ESCAPE ARTIST, lol
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com