Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The World's Richest People 2004

Default Re:The World's Richest People 2004

dude why u smiling that seems bogus come on now u dont think p diddy and jay-z worth more that shaq, kevin garnett and kobe bryant please.....

[quote author=makaveli link=board=29;threadid=4721;start=0#msg43686 date=1088004526]
    no sign of the rappers yet ;D
    [/quote]

News Flash - most of the Rap artists that you see are Drug Dealers. You would be surprised as to some the names that are big in it.

nas do u know this to be true or u just assuming ? name a few, cause i myself is a rap fanatic ;D i

[quote author=willy link=board=29;threadid=4721;start=0#msg43693 date=1088006211]
    nas do u know this to be true or u just assuming ? name a few, cause i myself is a rap fanatic ;D i
    [/quote]

He can't post the name willy. Since Nas doesn’t have any physical proof (I think :), he would be setting up himself to go to court.

[quote author=Ropy link=board=29;threadid=4721;start=0#msg43701 date=1088009258]
    he would be setting up him self to go to court.
    [/quote]

listen man ... they might have been drug dealers in the past but i dont think them stupid enough to be doing that now since they making so much money off cds ....plus u cant really believe everything a rapper puts in is songs, i know of a few that did sell drugs back in the days but got out cause it was jus a means to a end

[quote author=willy link=board=29;threadid=4721;start=15#msg43710 date=1088012541]
    listen man ... they might have been drug dealers in the past but i dont think them stupid enough to be doing that now since they making so much money off cds ....plus u cant really believe everything a rapper puts in is songs, i know of a few that did sell drugs back in the days but got out cause it was jus a means to a end
    [/quote]

You would be surprised Willy.

i am a big rap fan myself but i have to agree with Nastro that some of em' are still drug dealers, some might still be doing drugs, they are so rich now that smuggling drugs is easy, check birdman from cashmoney out, all he have to do is buy a couple of private planes and helicopter and visit columbia every weekend ;D

my favorite rapper is tupac and nobody didnt have to tell me he did it, and still after he became a "self-made" millionaire he continued, most of them do it.

dont underestimate shaq, two back to back MVPs thats alot of $ and he have been playin ball since the early 90s and won what 3-4 NBA championships

jay-z and diddy are rich very rich i might add rappers too

tupac tries selling drugs he , it didn't work out he didn't how ..i watched his documentary birdman may hav sold drugs but now he's legit his brother might still do it though ... nastro : i would be suprise, why would they risk it now ...when all eyes are on them?

same reason why they caught silkk the shocker in 1997 and master p in 1999.

i have couple of pac's dvds and trust me, drugs made him rich, o yea...listen the all eyes on me album, i was a drug dealer even after his sucess@ death row, birdman...i dont know mych about him, i watched an interview with him and his bro on BET and he admit that he dealt with drugs(life was really hard for him) but i heard a recent song on the "best of both worlds part 2" album with r kelly where he raps "slangin' drugs is so much easier now"