Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonoid

plus arent some of the stuff they have that are on mininova require a password which only members would have

Yup and Yup
    Also, some old torrents cannot be accessed again. So the Torrent Search Portals aren't working again. Only torrents that are less than 30-days old can be accessed from these search portals.

So right now...if anybody have a code...please PM - OR if anybody visit the site and see open registration taking place - Post Update HERE IMMEDIATELY!
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Gentlemen, if you cant understand the neccesity of a private tracker then youre a stamped noob.

I have codes but i still don't like demonoid piece of blank, just shout me.
    Phoqry

The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) going to run down demoniod like how dem a deal with TS and a few others right now. Betta get on quick, these gems might not be around forever!

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6042739.html

The TS thing: accoring to them:

Hello Friends of TorrentSpy,

This message is to inform you about recent efforts by the motion picture studios to shut down TorrentSpy. As you may know, in February 2006 the major movie studios and their Washington lobby, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), filed a lawsuit against TorrentSpy and other search engines.

We guess that hiring hackers and turning a blind eye to identity theft is not enough for the movie studios and the MPAA. Now they want to know who you are, what you search for, and what you download. In short, it is the view of the movie studios that websites should not allow anonymous use and your activity on the Internet - anywhere - is their business.

The really scarry thing is that if we lose this court battle, the movie studios will be able to go after any search engine or website and force them to collect data about YOU. It is not an exaggeration to say that losing this fight is a nail in the Internet's coffin.

We have spent the last year challenging their relentless campaign against the 1st Amendment and personal privacy laws Worldwide. We have succeeded in delaying the court order to turn on logs while we appeal it. TorrentSpy will not create logs of what you do on the site without your consent.

While we use Google Analytics for website statistics, TorrentSpy servers have never tracked your IP Address, the searches you make, or how you use the site. We are dedicated to your privacy and we are fighting for your rights!

Well i got my self an invite on revtt not bad at all nice speed average was 2.1 mb/s
    Phoqry

whoever wants invitation codes can pm me..
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    whoever wants invitation codes can pm me..
    Invites for?????? if you got bitmetv will take it from u.
    Phoqry

I could never understand the fuss about demonoid, I have had an account from when and I barely use it because I dont like their content.

Revtt and torrentleech are my favourite trackers
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5