Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seen Flow in Your Area? Lets See How Fast Things Are Moving

Lightbulb Seen Flow in Your Area? Lets See How Fast Things Are Moving

So here we'll find out just how fast Flow is moving to cover the island. Country or town, any new area make it know here.

I just saw a Flow team in Sandy Bay Hanover putting up some cables and ting.
    "God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest"

Spanish Town :: No / Not Yet
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

They seem to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time might as well they make sure that when they're in or branching out to an area, that that area will become live shortly or reasonably timed after .

Not to knock flow but I've seen and know of service in some areas that I doubt the residents can afford one service much less two or all three...meanwhile those who could...can't even get the service

Regards,

It took 1 year and couple months for me to get service after I they ran their wires pass my house. No I'm not trying to get to down, but I'm trying to tell you that when you see them running wires that is just one fourth of the story.
    Maybe in my case the whole TV license played its part of delaying service.

saw them running wires in Ochi just last weekend....but i know service is still months away at best. but some progress is better than none...

Been seing flow in Portmore since December 06 or January 07 not completely sure, but lately they invisible, i see coils of cable but no laying lately, they say later this year still but isnt that what they ALL, always say.......
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

I've seen FLOW buses & trucks in Mobay on more than one occasion since mid last year, so i really dnt know how far of progress they are down this side but i'll try & find out...
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

Between Orange Bay and Negril. Green Island and Sandy bay Hanover

Flow is a joker. they wired my road since December. They did some more work in March/April. All now the service not available to me. I live on University crescent - sanwiched right between Mona and Papine/Tavern. Mona has gotten service from last year and when i went to Flow's head office, i hear that Tavern recently get service. I am like WTF. I promptly just ask back for my refund cuz i had signed up and paid from December, since they claim that University Crescent would get service by March.

Flow's unkept promises makes it easier to throw my hard working money to C&W and their mediocre DSL service. Shame on Flow.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

Since spotting them in Bull Bay, St. Thomas one time not seen them since. Not too hopeful though since I hear they got some hub there so it not necessarily a sign of things to come for the "forgotten parish".
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+