Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LIME 10Mb/s Speedtest :D

Default LIME 10Mb/s Speedtest :D

this was suppose to be a 11Mb test but as you know it wont show your exact speed.

any questions ??

Quote Originally Posted by T&A_Networks View Post
    this was suppose to be a 11Mb test but as you know it wont show your exact speed.

any questions ??
    whats the purpose of this thread ?

I could say do you have a questions ...but i am not showoff

anyone can get a 15mb from flow. the purpose is that lime onli sells 8mb and i manage to get 11 out of it. can someone show off with a 10mb connection .
    Last edited by T&A_Networks; Aug 1, 2010 at 08:28 PM.

anyone can get a 15mb from flow. the purpose is that lime onli sells 8mb and i manage to get 11 out of it. can someone show off with a 10mb connection .
    lol sore loser............
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

this suppose to be a learning forum not a argument thing. I simply added an upgrade in limes internet and u guys making it look like sumthin bad.

yea, brag because you got lucky from a fluke in the system or you're a beta tester.

this is like when people say they 'hacked' a wireless network which wasnt passworded

btw, that ping is terrible, so since you're so mad l33t, why dont you 'manage' to get a lower ping?
    Last edited by don_corleone; Aug 1, 2010 at 08:42 PM.

don you got it wrong its not a brag I did a combination of a 8mb and a 4mb internet line, i was just stating that i could achieve that speed.

don you got it wrong its not a brag I did a combination of a 8mb and a 4mb internet line, i was just stating that i could achieve that speed.

I used a linux box as router.I dont have photshop .i am not showing off .LIME wont achieve theses speed until they change their "last mile" to fiber.I dont see that happening anytime soon.

this suppose to be a learning forum not a argument thing. I simply added an upgrade in limes internet and u guys making it look like sumthin bad.
    Naaa we proud of you. I know you felt really good earlier, but some a we still slow like molasses.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

nah man i went thru the site b4 joining and i noticed that everyone on here is quite mart in multiple ways, that's m reason for joining learning. I have a wireless network in my area so what I do to get more speed is to combine multiple internet connections to get a great speed and is very more reliable because its fail safe protection if 1 line goes down you wont even know.