Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia N95 on Digicel

Brinx38, Where U Locate I Will Come Flash It For U

Where are you located?
    I will bring it to you
    Signature under construction -:

ZEN
    CPU CORE i7 6850k @ 4GHz, RAM Gskill 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU Asus GTX1070 Aura Storage: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 SSD , 500GB EVO , Cooling & Power Corsair RM750i & H100i V2 Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx

BUMP: Hi N95 owners, im planning on getting this phone shortly and would like to know if anyone is going through the same problem as brinx38.

C&W is not my main provider so a N95 which only works with C&W is out of the question for me.

Can more feedback be provided?

Thanks.

Fashing wont solve the problem.i can gurantee you that.its how the phone was factory built.there are some factory unlocked Nokia phones that are released that will only support 850/1900 mhz although they are quad band.At the same time you will find the same phone that supports 900/1800 mhz.I have come across Nokia N73,6290,E61i and a few others with this problem.Just so happens you have the version that supports 850/1900 mhz.Samsung phones sometimes have this issue although flash files are eventually released to solve this issue.I have came across blackberry phones with this same issue as well.I am currently working on a solution for this issue.When trying to call out you will notice it saying Data Connection error which means that it also has something to do with the BIG,BETTER NETWORK(Digicel)
    Last edited by gsm_hacker; Jun 13, 2007 at 11:34 PM. Reason: left put netwprk details

hmm so basically that means that there are two versions of the N95 which they are the APAC version and some other one.
    So maybe Brinx38 got a US version like a T-mobile or whatever?
    Mine is coming from England from one of those U.K. providers O2 but is unlocked do you guys think it will pick up correctly on the Digicel network?

Thanks again for the reply/replies.

Brinx38 can still have a factory unlocked one and still dont work on digi.Elan your phone should pick up on digicel.

Quote Originally Posted by Elan View Post
    hmm so basically that means that there are two versions of the N95 which they are the APAC version and some other one.
    So maybe Brinx38 got a US version like a T-mobile or whatever?
    Mine is coming from England from one of those U.K. providers O2 but is unlocked do you guys think it will pick up correctly on the Digicel network?

Thanks again for the reply/replies.
    It will pickup. I was using one from england and it worked. If the phone has provider firmware also known as branding you may not be able to use some of the features like the internet etc.

Yung_Jah Guest

Ah bout how much fi ah unlock N95 in England?

Thanks for your helpful replies, appreciate them!
    Yung_Jah from 350-450 pounds, if you want it totally sim-free, unbranded you are looking at 450 pounds max.