Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Cellular U Own or Like?

Default Re:What Kind Of Cellular U Own or Like?

@ skillachi, looks like ur a nokia man huh, the 6820 wikid my ute, but it little bit too big for me

@greatis, i think ur answer was, if we recommend not to spend over 17000 on a phone, well for me if i like the phone and i have the money to spend on it, ill buy it, i bought the samsung s300 for about USD$350.00 thats like $20500.00, and i bought the nokia 7600 for USD$445.00 So greatis, what about u, what kind of price ur willing to pay for a phone?

well the phone has to be worth what I'm spending on it. so yes I will spend considerably on a phone as long as it is worth it.

ok i get wat ur saying, understood

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli
    @ skillachi, looks like ur a nokia man huh, the 6820 wikid my ute, but it little bit too big for me

@greatis, i think ur answer was, if we recommend not to spend over 17000 on a phone, well for me if i like the phone and i have the money to spend on it, ill buy it, i bought the samsung s300 for about USD$350.00 thats like $20500.00, and i bought the nokia 7600 for USD$445.00 So greatis, what about u, what kind of price ur willing to pay for a phone?
    Its kinda big but as long as it pocketable i alright with it. What i am not sure about however is if it has a radio. If it doesnt it would be really annoying for me and i might just ask for the 7250i instead. It doesnt list it in its features but nokia has forgotten to list a radio as a feature in other fones as well... so i am wondering...
    Oh well i still like the fone.

BTW Greatis nokia does have fones that come with alot of features. and i dont think sony or siemens come with more features and besides the fones for siemens etc etc that have alot of features normally cost alot of cash. Nokia has cheap fones that come with lots of features such as the 3650. which is comparable to even more expensive fones from other brands

I could prove to you that siemens phones are more durable though... Siemens has the only waterproof phone that is sold to the general public. it is cushioned so even if it drops it is does not crack the screen and stuff like that.. it is a knock off the siemens m35 digicel were selling

Are u forgetting the nokia.... 3100 i think the blue fone with the flashlight. It isnt waterproof but it does have the other protections u listed such as dropping without problems etc etc.

so i have discovered about siemens, but i have never owned one and for some reason they never seem to impress me, o yea...just this really cool looking one i saw, i think its s55, not sure, its a slide phone, and small, that one was eye-catching.

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli
    so i have discovered about siemens, but i have never owned one and for some reason they never seem to impress me, o yea...just this really cool looking one i saw, i think its s55, not sure, its a slide phone, and small, that one was eye-catching.
    you mean the sl55, there phones seeem more to me artistic that technological.

A fren of mine has one of these, dumb if u ask me. All looks, nutten else.

V300 all the way.

v300 is ok i would go with the v525/600 or panasonic x70 why more features mainly bluetooth plus the panasonic x70 is much smaller