Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Cellular U Own or Like?

I have a Samsung S300 and a Nokia 7600 8)

The Nokia 7600

Default Re:What Kind Of Cellular U Own or Like?

I also have the samsung s300, soon to be sold, I am going for the moto v300 ;D ;D ;D

I change phones regularly. I wish I could stick to one phone for atleast 2 years, but tech changes so quickly, I know a fren who had a 3310 since Digicel launched, been through many wars. It just died on him the other day. Thats pretty good still. I sold my 3310 ages ago. Or did i give it away?? ???

3310 are like priceless 1800 model cars, dem haad fi mash up 2 ;D, i had mine since digicel launched also, and still have it, but without sim and battery ;D

tell u the truth mitchie i wouldnt sell my s300 for a v300, but its what u like, when im ready to give up my s300, ill probably go for Mitac MIO 8390 or a panasonic x700 or maybe even a motorola v525 since i like flips.

but differently i like samsung so maybe the samsung E600(check that out!!) well tuff, mi might just get that soon. ;D

wow, listen to them man dem who have the funds to change fones wen dem want go deh. if me did have money like unno I'd go for the x700 like makaveli or a samsung p730.

yow makaveli, the e600 really look tough.

Quote Originally Posted by blind$
    wow, listen to them man dem who have the funds to change fones wen dem want go deh. if me did have money like unno I'd go for the x700 like makaveli or a samsung p730.

yow makaveli, the e600 really look tough.
    LMAO - What funds u talking about. I normally get my phones at bargain prices or as gifts. I remember when I got my nokia 7210, back then it costed 20 gran. I got this as a gift, but everybody instead thought I was rich. If only u guys knew how hard I had to work for that ;D ;D :-X :-X

@Makaveli y not go to the v300, its a much better phone. Has tons more features, has a camera which i am used to, better screen, newer technology. Y not upgrade??

I like the samsung e715 and 700, played around with one a day ago. Interesting though that samsung changed the menu system, it goes sideways unlike the s300 that goes vertically.

i got a 3650...

and what do I like MOST about the phone???

I can CONTROL MY MAC WITH IT from up to 33ft away!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

thanks to a FREE proggy called Romeo and an $8 proggy called Veta Universal remote.

I can use the phone as my mouse.. or access system comntrol like the bright and control adjusters for my monitor! I can even eject and control dvds!!! ...toooo sweet!

I own the Nokia 6610. but i going to get a v600 since its actually pretty cheap here...approx 400 US on C&W.

I would love a Motorola E398 or Sony k700 (like the moto better)

Here is the link for the moto...now check THAT out:

http://malaysia.motorola.com/pcs/e398/my/

its does everything the v600 does and MORE. Those grills on the side.....are actual 3d surround speakers that light up the same way the circle on the v600 does....currently it's only out in Malaysia and Indonesia, supposed to be coming to North America and Europe this summer according to Moto.

PS..it even has a headphone jack that can accomodate regular headphones.

and for the k700:
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/K700/index.html

If i could have afforded it i would waited for the E398 but the price of that is gonna be HIGH.....so could as well get the v600 at the lower price

You guys remind of the times when I was crazy over cell phones new ever phone on the market and all the new ones... ha I not so enthusiastic again...

However I am looking for a new phone cause my 3530 well it do it's time about 6 mths... It kinda getting old so what do you guys recommend not willing to spend more than $17,000 on a phone

Well i have no clue about the cost of phones i jamaica so i cant help ya. ;D

From what i hear they are cheaper there anyways.

I own the Sagem X6 from AT&T Wireless