Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon DS sell off !!

I play ds
    have a ds lite with r4 upgrade and 8gb micro sd with tons of games
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    I play ds
    have a ds lite with r4 upgrade and 8gb micro sd with tons of games
    where can i get a r4i an how much will it cost?

im more of collector a got diamond pm if u want to trade i got all the starters pm me ur FC and name

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    So nobody plays on the nintendo ds?
    i do i got diamond want to get my hands on soul silver though
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 18, 2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon_kmtjerk View Post
    im more of collector a got diamond pm if u want to trade i got all the starters pm me ur FC and name
    I got pokemon platinum, I'm interested in getting a piplup and a chimchar. As for my friend code I'm currently not close to any wifi spots. I'll pm you my friend code another day.
    Last edited by samson1433; Jul 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
    DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500)
    Tab: Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0

i tried playing this on a DSi I got for my little cousin, I played it for bout 5 mins and couldnt believe that the game hasnt improved at all since 1998 and yet it still selling so much. I turned off the game and returned it same day cause despite the 2 screens and more buttons u still cant even assign more things to those buttons and the monochrome pokedex or watever is at the bottom is what really got to me. Nintendo could mek the game much better but they choose to keep it lame

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    i tried playing this on a DSi I got for my little cousin, I played it for bout 5 mins and couldnt believe that the game hasnt improved at all since 1998 and yet it still selling so much. I turned off the game and returned it same day cause despite the 2 screens and more buttons u still cant even assign more things to those buttons and the monochrome pokedex or watever is at the bottom is what really got to me. Nintendo could mek the game much better but they choose to keep it lame
    It was meant for your little cousin, not you.
    So yuh neva give yuh little cousin a chance fi play it and see if him like it? ediat ting.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    wen u make drastic changes to a game like pokemon the fanboys get pretty angry
    One plus one-CM11H44s

Quote Originally Posted by cuban View Post
    where can i get a r4i an how much will it cost?
    Gameyaad in hwt sells it for 2.5k i think

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon_kmtjerk View Post
    wen u make drastic changes to a game like pokemon the fanboys get pretty angry
    Yea thats true, really and truly though, i dont see what else they could do to it to make it more "appealing". It seems fine to me, taking it for what it is of course
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    So yuh neva give yuh little cousin a chance fi play it and see if him like it?
    No, the DSi was really for Chig, but he had to use his little cousin as a believable escuse

I wonder if this could generate even more sales if Sony got the licence to make this in 3D for the PS3?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

3D pokemon suxx
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD