Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nokia BB5 Unlocking, Sony ERicsson DB2020 Unlockin, V3xx, o2 ice, t-mobile Dash

it's impossible for code not to work unless phone is counter blocked, with such cases u would have to ask rpl with jaf or mt box nokia or pay for unblock, www.centralmobile.com offer counter reset

Default suppose the customer just want back thier money

Quote Originally Posted by gatchary View Post
    it's impossible for code not to work unless phone is counter blocked, with such cases u would have to ask rpl with jaf or mt box nokia or pay for unblock, www.centralmobile.com offer counter reset
    will you give back the customer thier money ?. What if they are not interested in paying any further money. will they get a refund, if the phone is not unlocked after paying $55. if not how much more will you want from the customer ?
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

Quote Originally Posted by MOB-Tools View Post
    will you give back the customer thier money ?. What if they are not interested in paying any further money. will they get a refund, if the phone is not unlocked after paying $55. if not how much more will you want from the customer ?
    counter reseting is free it just take a bit more time
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by MOB-Tools View Post
    will the person have to pay if the code doesn't work ?
    the only way the code wont work is if he gave the person the wrong ime also some phones need flashing to work too ordering the code is one thing but if he dont know what hes doing it wont work for some phones cause it will need flashing to work
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 26, 2007 at 02:35 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Default great.. you do free counter resetting ?

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    that great.. because I charge $2500 to reset the counter...

Have you done counter resetting before ?.. ASK to RPL conversion cost some credits for me.
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    HV, Your a good business man to offer free counter reseting most people that unlock phones will not reset the counter for free.

Yung_Jah Guest

I do not think the customer should pay until the job is done. If the job is not done...why pay a dime?

If a person claims that he can unlock a phone...then he should do the job and complete it....otherwise...why pay?

I understand all ur concerns, but take note that not every customer is not a honest customer some will let u waist ur money order codes and then they turn up with short money or change of mind, i can order codes for unlockers without a dime but not for the everyday customer. hv when i unlock a BB5 due to the price i charge that includes the fact of counter reset or/and flashing but for an associate in the business i charge less with the expectancy of them having the required tool to finish the job if not the price will still be less than the normal customer. regards

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is the less noise it makes

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    I do not think the customer should pay until the job is done. If the job is not done...why pay a dime?

If a person claims that he can unlock a phone...then he should do the job and complete it....otherwise...why pay?
    if i was in ur shoes i would say the same, i really dont blame u for saying what ur are saying. but look at it in our shoes u get like 10 phones per day if ur lucky some ppl get more calculate 10*6000or7thousand then u will see how much money u have to falk out of ur own pocket to do the job, then to find out when the job is done, the customer takes 3months to come pick it up ur money is then tied up which puts u in a jam. and i can safely tell u 2 in every 5 customers do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gatchary View Post
    I understand all ur concerns, but take note that not every customer is not a honest customer some will let u waist ur money order codes and then they turn up with short money or change of mind, i can order codes for unlockers without a dime but not for the everyday customer. hv when i unlock a BB5 due to the price i charge that includes the fact of counter reset or/and flashing but for an associate in the business i charge less with the expectancy of them having the required tool to finish the job if not the price will still be less than the normal customer. regards
    Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is the less noise it makes

now this i rate with u, wish u all the luck with it, and u have great prices i can tell u that. yea and when the year ends u end up with like five extra phones u dont even remember who dem belong to so u know u auction them lol. still dont pay off in the long run u still drop short somwhere. so now u guys see what we go through so i think u should pay ur bills
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 26, 2007 at 02:48 AM.

HV, you know whats the problem with these ppl why they wont make nothing from this business, they are afraid to take risks with there money if any of you are familiar with www.gsmhosting.com check the listed cheaters and look for ajay seghal that guy ripped me off 500usd including alot of other ppl and i just look past that and continue my business just a bad debt