Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia BB5 Unlocking, Sony ERicsson DB2020 Unlockin, V3xx, o2 ice, t-mobile Dash

umm if u was a good unlocker u would know that cetain phone that is locked to certain places will cost 120 to unlock i see ur really yung in this thing. go to new egg and look up the prices and i dont use there.
    and u just chrge me 6500 to unlock a phone so what the hell u talking bout thats a hundred u.s lol
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

HV how in another thread u were accusing people of player hating on your business, now it seems to me u giving gatchary some player hating vibes

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng View Post
    HV how in another thread u were accusing people of player hating on your business, now it seems to me u giving gatchary some player hating vibes
    well at least u said seem good choice of words this is not player hating if u was reading correctly u would see that hes the one telling me my price is high so i would be the one getting hated so im not sure what u getting at. as i was saying b4 this umm 100 is standard for 3network and 20 is the charge
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

my w850 is locked to 3, so dat mean is $100 then HV?
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

i can do ur w850 for u for 80 usd blood, do the math hv_thug i need not play the game i will watch you play and i will learn and anticipate, i can offer u better price, price i told u is for cust and i did not tell u 6500 i told u 6000.

You might regret what you do- but you'll regret what you don't do SO much more

regards

Hey there is also a free solution out for awhile for the blackjack samsung for it to work on digicel, picked it up in forum just thought i would share it

1. Enter *#1546792*#
    2. Select Option
    3 Netowrk & Call Settings
    3. Select option
    5. Network Mode
    4. Select GSM

tried it on 4 models today and all of them worked, blackjack from cingular network
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 25, 2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatchary View Post
    Hey there is also a free solution out for awhile for the blackjack samsung for it to work on digicel, picked it up in forum just thought i would share it

1. Enter *#1546792*#
    2. Select Option
    3 Netowrk & Call Settings
    3. Select option
    5. Network Mode
    4. Select GSM

tried it on 4 models today and all of them worked, blackjack from cingular network
    Very informative post GATCHARY, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    my w850 is locked to 3, so dat mean is $100 then HV?
    yes it would mean 100 us innocent

umm i could have sworn i see that his price dont past 70usd but i could swear i saw the same person saying 80usd further down hmm prob my eyes.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 25, 2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

So if i am not mistaking you can now unlock the nokia 6630 right?
    "...men are that they might have joy."
    Nephi

yes bro if u have from 3 uk i do that for u for 55 usd

Default if the code doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by gatchary View Post
    yes bro if u have from 3 uk i do that for u for 55 usd

will the person have to pay if the code doesn't work ?
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848