Thread: Visual Basic.Net

Default Visual Basic.Net

I am currently in the process of designing a software package for a client. I have completely the needs analysis document and I am in the process of doing up the Software requirements specifications (SRS). I plan on designing the application in Visual Basic.Net mainly because of its integration with SQL Server (which is the databse the user has signed off on). Just wanted to know if anyone here is proficient in the language and who has done a reasonably sized development using the languague (right now i am teaching myself the language) so i could use some help

Default Re:Visual Basic.Net

The .NET install came with a shopping kart application that had a I finally got working and I was looking through it but I haven't done anything large scale in it. ???
    You might as well consider using ASP.NET seeing that it's easier to scale.

I am familiar with visual basic.net, have not done any large scale projects, just some basic inventory programs , with some crystal reporting. I would be happy to help you if i can.

Thanks masmed and welcome to TechJamaica. I am currently doing up the documentation, so development may not take place till maybe another month or so