Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu 7.04 - Fiesty Fawn is born

Default Ubuntu 7.04 - Fiesty Fawn is born

Finally its out. I"m updating right now.. internet speeds not feeling that great at the moment though.. dling at like 30 - 50kbps thing saying bout 10hrs.. i figure.. everybody pressuring the repositories still.. maybe it would have been a better idea to downlload the dvd and then use apt-cdrom add and then update from there... too late though

fix for the win

i saw it yesturday in the day , will be downloading it soon ...

Yung_Jah Guest

I saw it too....but it is a Beta version...according to the site.

Torrents

Torrents

Torrents

I will not do a live update this time because too many people on the source sites. It would take me 15 hours. Am not that patient.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

I've got it. Muah hah ha haa. Looks nice and polished.
    "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
    Alcatel One Touch PIXI 3 (4.5)
    LG Fortune 2

quiksilver Guest

started the download at home and was getting no more than 27KB/s . will download via bittorrent later on. kknight, how about a screenshot or something.

tell me about it star.. all the repos are under pressure the most i got last night was 47kbps.

Think I might give this a whirl as well.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Darn! I just re-downloaded the 6.10 because my CD go spoiled. No problem. I have more blanks.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

yar.. i'm running the fiestiest distro in town .. um.. aethstetic upgrades as usual, and yow.. i been having this VT problem from like my days with dapper where my virutail terminals wont work only ctrl + alt + 7 will work.. well because it is assigned X. when i switched i just saw distorted colors.. but now its fixed.. upgrade did it out of curiosity and bam.. there it is.

um.. sadly i didn't have any other major problems to say.. the upgrade fixed it.. I'm unsure if the default wireless drivers no work becasue i already had ndiswrappered from running edgy i guess when i am forced to do a clean install I'll find out.

AMP (apache . mysql and php) are all working ( i opted to leave my apache2.conf and php.ini files cause i had changed alot).. so i guess there was nothing to really cause it to not work.

I haven't tested my beryl gnome session as yet.. to see if that got screwed but its highly unlikely.. Overall the upgrade went flawlessy