Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of Genuine Windows Product Keys Published and Available Online

Default Tons of Genuine Windows Product Keys Published and Available Online

I was not gonna post this, but jeez.....

There is an entire library of Windows product keys available online, only a Google search away. And we all can agree that that's by no means very far.

While Microsoft is implementing measures such as the activation process and the Windows Genuine advantage mechanism, Windows users are only too keen to post confidential information on websites and make it free for all.

Some of you will go: “So what? Where's the news?” And you would be right. But just bear with me, it will make sense in just a moment. Now, Windows product keys are indeed widely available on the Internet, if you know where to look; however such scenarios largely constitute criminal acts. But this case is quite different.

Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 and Windows XP Media Center product keys, yes the unique alpha numeric numbers provided by Microsoft with each original copy of the Windows operating system, have been published by the owners of the operating systems.

A little tool called Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit is also involved. Apparently, Windows users have implemented the tool in order to create a profile of their Windows operating system and then have simply posted the results online. Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit however also included information associated with the software license of the operating system it evaluates. Including the product key.

The only positive aspect of Windows product keys published is the fact that Windows Vista users have not as yet crowded to do the same thing, although there are over 100 Windows XP Professional users that just couldn't help themselves.

--- news.softpedia.com

Nester-san just tried it:

Belarc Advisor Current ProfileMicrosoft - WebFldrs XP, 12345-111-1111111-28004. Microsoft - Windows XP Professional, 55274-643-5172157-23283 (Key: CENSORED) ...
    www.utdallas.edu/~mjs010200/ Belarc%20Advisor%20Current%20Profile.htm - 43k - Cached - Similar pages

Belarc Advisor Current ProfileMicrosoft - Windows XP Professional, 76413-OEM-0011903-00109 (Key: CENSORED)e. Sonic Solutions - Sonic RecordNow! C2YB7EGUUH458M7YB ...
    difor.ac-besancon.fr/DIFOR/ Calendrier/descriptions/Uc1969.html - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Belarc Advisor Current ProfileMicrosoft - WebFldrs XP, 12345-111-1111111-18757. Microsoft - Windows XP Professional, 55711-OEM-0011903-00117 (Key: CENSORED)e ...
    difor.ac-besancon.fr/DIFOR/ Calendrier/descriptions/Uc139.html - 74k - Cached - Similar pages

FIRST THREE RESULTS.....

GOD FORBID............MY cornflakes r shooting out mah nose from laughter.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

I dont know what to say i guess im speechless and at the same time not that surprised, its amazing what a simple google.com search can do
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales

u see it that why I love my google find anything I want.
    Phoqry

I remember finding a website that had about 1000 genuine working keys for xp,vista,office etc. wish I could remember the site.

Microsoft ???
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

lol, the world is at your fingertips when you sit in front of a computer, most people just dont know how to take advantage of that
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales

remember ppl, Google is ur best friend..........
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

We should know better than that. The right thing to do is purchase your software.

Quote Originally Posted by hassanvoyeau View Post
    We should know better than that. The right thing to do is purchase your software.
    Yeh well, a one time I decided to order a game, it ended up not working after a while. Got it via EA Link and eventually it started giving problems launching, and it can't work unless EA link is open.

And ofcourse I purchase my good softwares .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by hassanvoyeau View Post
    Boooo...LOL And thats how the cookie crumbles
    Intel i5 4430 3.0 Ghz
    4.0 GB DDR3 RAM , ASUS Z87M (LGA1150 Socket)
    Samsung 500Gb & 200 Gb Hard Drive, Samsung 120 Gb SSD
    Nvidia (EVGA) GTX660 2Gb Superclocked