Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JFLAG President Chopped to Death

Default Re:JFLAG President Chopped to Death

[quote author=MiTcHiE link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=0#msg41108 date=1086813587]
    On a real though, Death/Murder should not be taken lightly no matter if the society deems it as a justifiable act. Murder is murder and is still a sin in this case. I hope this sort of thing doesnt continue.

BCK r u sure he was chopped up or was his throat cut????
    [/quote]

Not 100% sure on details, but from what I heard he was chopped up. I guess we'll hear the full story in the news tonight.

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=0#msg41093 date=1086812302]
    Its not funny.....oooppss wrong word.

hhhmmm...I guess it may have been pent up anger from the whole march thing :
    [/quote]

;D good one nas ;D

neways, the man choose how to live him life in a country where we all know what would happen and thats all to it.

Gay rights activist killed
    published: Thursday | June 10, 2004

By Claude Mills, Staff Reporter

THE DEATH of Brian Williamson, outspoken gay rights activist and founding member of the Jamaica Forum for Lesbians, All-Sexuals and Gays (J-FLAG), sent shockwaves throughout the local gay community yesterday.

Mr. Williamson's mutilated body was found in his home at 3A Haughton Avenue, New Kingston, by a close friend yesterday morning.

According to police reports, the 59-year-old Williamson was found with multiple chop wounds in his apartment at 11:15 a.m.. Investigators suspect robbery to be the main motive for the killing as a safe with valuables was missing, and the apartment had been ransacked.

However, while the police suspect robbery as the main motive, the gay rights advocacy group J-FLAG was quick to label Williamson's death as a "hate crime".
    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ews/news4.html

now to be honest I was puzzled when you guys first put up this JFLAG thingy. I was not aware of what JFLAG was but now I know.

To be honest my comment/s would not be fit for the viewers of this forum so I will hold my peace.....

Funny though God did destroy Sodom & Gommorah (don't remember how it's spelt)

Robbery??? Yeah right. Found by a "close friend", yeah right. How do they determine who is a "close friend". It doesnt have to be robbery, it could also be a "close friend" that had issues and just helped themselves to some valuables while they were at it.

My .50 cents

[quote author=MiTcHiE link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=0#msg41538 date=1086919312]
    Robbery??? Yeah right. Found by a "close friend", yeah right. How do they determine who is a "close friend". It doesnt have to be robbery, it could also be a "close friend" that had issues and just helped themselves to some valuables while they were at it.

My .50 cents
    [/quote]

Tsk. Tsk. Stabbed in the back by a good friend......oooopppsss

I'm sorry. That didn't come out right either.

uuhhh, uuuummm, Someone needs to get to the bottom of this......oooopppsss.

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=15#msg41602 date=1086961981]
    [/quote]

That's probably what caused the problem in the first place.

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=15#msg41602 date=1086961981]
    Tsk. Tsk. Stabbed in the back by a good friend......oooopppsss

I'm sorry. That didn't come out right either.

[/quote]

Nastro ur a classic ;D

[quote author=BlackCryptoKnight link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=15#msg41607 date=1086962501]
    [/quote]

that's a good one BCK ;D ;D

[quote author=BlackCryptoKnight link=board=29;threadid=4484;start=15#msg41607 date=1086962501]
    [/quote]

That is a low blow star.....we nuh agree wid the man life style but a human life still...

Question nobody nuh sorry fi the grusome act?