Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get your utility bills online

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    Why Jps don't establish a online system like nwc?
    As Pogi said they dont need the online system as you always get the emails early, way way before your bill is due, i got mine emailed to me this morning & my bill is due on the 26th of each month so thats a whole 2 weeks notice & i have been using thier email system for some time now.
    MATADOR: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, C2Q Q9400 @ 3.4GHz, ZALMAN CNPS9500, 6GB GSkill, Crucial C300 SSD 128GB, 2x 2TB WD Caviar Black, Diamond HD5850, 2x Plextor DVD+RW, RAIDMAX Scoprio 668WBP Case, Rosewill Xtreme Series RX850-D-B 850W, Dell E228FP WideScreen 22", Logitech Z-2300, Windows 7 Pro x64

igodit Guest

I use all those online services to check my billing status and pay my bills online with NCB, but that mydigicel has never worked for me.

you know the funny thing, i asked NWC if there was anyway i could check my bill online about a month now and they said no.......... stupid ppl that work there i tell u!!!
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    you know the funny thing, i asked NWC if there was anyway i could check my bill online about a month now and they said no.......... stupid ppl that work there i tell u!!!
    Did they mean at that time or at all?? because when check last month bill it did come up and i normally check it online