Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's test your intelligence shall we

Default Re:Let's test your intelligence shall we

Just a question for those who got this, how many times did you get it in a row ?

Can you always get it righ now?

20 in a row and stoped waste a time. 8)

I stopped at about 15 Nastro.

so far the time logged ont his game is approximately 2-3 hours, wen I get it I'll let you all know, wen I give I'll ask for help. ??? ??? I'm puzzled

> damn it star, after nearly three hours, I got the damn thing, [b]3 hours[b] that means I'm supposed to be smart. Cho star

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=29;threadid=4467;start=15#msg41274 date=1086875359]
    Just a question for those who got this, how many times did you get it in a row ?

Can you always get it righ now?
    [/quote]
    i can get it to infinity now.... took me a while... about 2 hours total on and off. The answer is so simple... all I had to do was T^$%R&%^&*$^&(!@#%$@$@#$$%$#%@#$^#%&am p;%^&*$&*$##@$#$%$%^
    very simple right ?

I think this game just tests your patience, humility, problem solving skills (especially the ability to think simple) as well as attention to detail.

Unfortunately in some cases, the more intellectual you are, the dumber or more complicated your approach to simple problems. Note I said intellectual as opposed to smart.

--gillion

gillion is closer to the truth in my opinion.
    lets have a quick look at the test. first of all, its a game. the rules are simple and their is 3 ways to getting to the answer.
    there is the rule for the quick, the long and the ones who have no defined time or they can get it at anytime.
    so without giving the game away.
    we are given the rule and we suss by either seeing the rule immediately, working out the rule or by being inspired to the rule.

its amazing how the game compels you to keep the answer secret.
    3 diff groups of people and ways of approaching things. def suited to different jobs.

I got it on the second try in less than 20 seconds ;D hmmmmmm......this must mean i'm a dingbat :-\ or i just spend way too much time playin games similar to this one ;D got any more?