Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone battery dead after 40 minutes

Lightbulb iPhone battery dead after 40 minutes

With the outrageous hype over the iPhone when it was first announced at MacWorld, there was bound to be some negative feedback ricocheted after testing went under way. A source over at Cingular who was assigned to test out the iPhone before the product was cleared for the floor is rumored to of opened his mouth to a few choice people about the dark side of the iPhone. The results of these tests were not too good. In fact, they sucked.

“He says the amateur mistake that they made is not having a removable battery,” Dvorak said. “You run 20 minutes and you’re using up half the battery power. You get 40 minutes total talk time. And the interface fouls up constantly.

Should Apple pull the plug on the iPhone until they get the damn thing right? We think that might be a good idea. iPhone or not, if the phone is ****, it won’t help having a Apple-ish name.

Hmm, just curious how much drawbacks we will find..
    Source: http://www.gadgetstown.com/iphone_ba...ter_40_minutes
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

There will be a lot of draw back on the iPhone. I'm one that will not get this phone, especially the first version because it wont work compared to its competion on the market. What people have to understand is that Apple is entering a market that they have been in before and this market is already mature so Apple will be the laughing stock once they enter. I could assure you that Nokia, Sony, or Motorola is not one bit concerned about the iPhone because they know it will flop in the first year. In order for Apple to take centre stage in this market they will need the help of an experienced player in the market. Since Motorola is doing badly they could buy some shares in them and have them build the damn thing but they would have to out bid Dell; as Dell is looking to enter the mobile market as well with buying a piece of Motorolla on their mind.

none cause if they send that on the market tosay the market flood same way im sure of that. take a good look at the nokia 8800 phones a doubt the battery last 2omin and the market flood with it magin iphone
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Remember 1 gen ipods had horrific battery life compared to other MP3 players (did u get any of the class action law suit money) ? Interface not audio or features is what sold 'em. Apple doing same thing with Iphone. Wait on till gen3.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

a who did say iPhone was gonna take over the world?????
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    a who did say iPhone was gonna take over the world?????
    It still can it just has to do it in blocks of 40 mins .
    28620899862803482534211706798 pi 101

Only 40 minutes battery? that sucks

Rumor.....?

This thing is suppose to have 2 batteries, one for the pod and one for the phone, if one runs out of power then it uses the other one.... so i read

But i'ld wait for the 3rd or 4th gen as well, 8GB's not enuff for me

Yung_Jah Guest

Do you have links as to where you got that from?

damn if this is true then i definitely know its not worth my time....
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel