Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia finally starts shipping N95

jomo Guest

lol! maybe hes like me and sells at a loss! lol

lol..the fone sells for half of the original price, thats a big loss.

jomo Guest

yeah, not even me tek dem loss deh, lol, on a regular rather, lol lol lol

People do have the N95, calm down crazy forum flamers.
    Some have had it a good little while before Nokia released it to the public.

Yep my parnter has that phone since about January.

The issue with believing Hv_thugg has been he has no proof. People can say anything can't they? Also, he is stating in this thread that they been "out" long ago and blah blah. Out to who? The phone only just started shipping for regular consumers.

So if he wanted to say yes, he had a link and he got the phone early etc etc then he should have said so. But don't yap about people being late (when clearly it only just came out for us) and what not and worse off coke head price.

P.S. I am still not interested in the N95 so get that clear. I have a friend who is interested but I think I will let him source it elsewhere.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

When they start shipping that does not mean internationally,it cod mean for a country alone.

look how much people selling the phone for LINK

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    The issue with believing Hv_thugg has been he has no proof. People can say anything can't they? Also, he is stating in this thread that they been "out" long ago and blah blah. Out to who? The phone only just started shipping for regular consumers.

So if he wanted to say yes, he had a link and he got the phone early etc etc then he should have said so. But don't yap about people being late (when clearly it only just came out for us) and what not and worse off coke head price.

P.S. I am still not interested in the N95 so get that clear. I have a friend who is interested but I think I will let him source it elsewhere.
    words of a novice well what u need to know clowny is that when these phones was announce i got one bout 4months after. what u fail to realise is that ppl sell stuff base on how they get it its not like u who buy a w850 for 30gran, no thats the work of a novice, when u have links and know cost of things then u can talk. but for now and let sale flow.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I think Hv_Thugg really has the phones.