Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nokia finally starts shipping N95

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    ok u see because this is a big deal fine i dont have it let it rest now, yall lost not mine.
    thats all you had to say from the very beginning....bredrin yuh dealing with techies on this forum....not regular people...and techies love hard evidence as proof....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Hombre, you can stop quoting my name bout selling me for 40k. What make you think I'd do business with you? We even have a phone showcase thread why not use that?
    It's not just about proving either but you've made baseless statements about having the phone and all that BS what you think we gon' say? Put up man and quit carrying on with all this "ya'll don't have to believe me" crap cause quite frankly we DO NOT have to.
    Considering also the features of this phone and the prices online, it's a wonder you got such a good resale price going on. What a link you must have! Good for you.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    thats all you had to say from the very beginning....bredrin yuh dealing with techies on this forum....not regular people...and techies love hard evidence as proof....
    Exactly, We are techies and before we beleive/buy we want proof. Thanks for clearing this up HV_THUGG

Y'all are noobz of the highest order...

Where else but ODTD (Off Da Truck Distributors) you gonna get prices likes that ?
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post

Where else but ODTD (Off Da Truck Distributors) you gonna get prices likes that ?
    want proof! are they sick? nobody do business but nestersan? and call uno self techie, hiss
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Mar 27, 2007 at 01:34 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post

They are also called FOT (fell of the truck) merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    one bunch of **** and techno leading the pack. want proof are they sick nobody do business but nestersan? and call uno self techie. shame
    You are a bunch of **** and a waste of time.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 27, 2007 at 03:33 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjj4363 View Post
    You are a bunch of **** and a waste of time.
    u are a bunch of wtf lol
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Another thread gone to the dogs. hv_thugg, this isn't the first time people are asking you to show proof of things you say on this forum. You either start learning that you need to back up statements you say with some credible source or you just gonna have lots of threads like this.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008