Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia finally starts shipping N95

RubberBand Man Guest

Default Nokia finally starts shipping N95

umm u need to clear up ur heading cause nokia been shipping these for some time now and ur thread gave u certain areas that they just start.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

thought you had one long ago thugg? lol

I long await this symbian OS handset;
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Hv_Thugg needs to stop chatting **** in the threads about him having an N95 long ago. You have nothing to corroborate your story. The phone officially came to the public this week and that's it!

Case in point. If you had this coveted phone why didn't you take photos of you with it and post here? And even so...if you "had" it, surely it must've been a prototype and that would not be shipping long ago either at least not to the market in general for end users to buy. Next thing...you sell an N95 for 35k? Come on!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 25, 2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: corrected a spelling error
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    Hv_Thugg needs to stop chatting **** in the threads about him having an N95 long ago. You have nothing to corroborate your story. The phone officially came to the public this week and that's it!

Case in point. If you had this coveted phone why didn't you take photos of you with it and post here? And even so...if you "had" it, surely it must've been a prototype and that would not be shipping long ago either at least not to the market in general for end users to buy. Next thing...you sell an N95 for 35k? Come on!
    ignoranceis a thing well tech dude for u its now 45 the more u talk the more expensive it becomes for u every body else is still 35. place ur orders now comes in a week. ps for that techo dude its 45.

i had one from 2 months ago i sold it some time last month as i told u b4. i can get more very easily at great price. but for that ignorant crap name techo 45,000 fi him.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 25, 2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I didn't tell you I was interested in the first place, so it coulda be more for all I care still.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

That price ($45,000) seems cheap to waht I have heard and seen;
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ne&scoring=mrd
    and also
    Price check
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    Hv_Thugg needs to stop chatting sh*t in the threads about him having an N95 long ago. You have nothing to corroborate your story. The phone officially came to the public this week and that's it!

lol, same tings mee did a seh

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, same tings mee did a seh

...true

but I not saying it wasn't release b4 now, but not to the residential market....
    should that be the case
    Last edited by Utech22; Mar 24, 2007 at 07:44 PM.