Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Album.zip

So basically some lazy @ss, too lazy to write a worm for himself, took a 5 year old worm, with the msn hack and started sending it again

suh let me ask unuh this now right someone sending you a photo album and the size is 15kb that didnt coem cross yoru guys mind hmmm hmmm

lol that was the first thing i used t o decline the file in ym msn

and normally i dotn accept thigns from anyone on my list unless they confirm it at least 2 times
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

you beat me too it tommy.. thats the first thing i said when i saw it from this chick i know.. next thing is i run linux suh.. bun that.. hahahahahahha.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytrouble View Post
    suh let me ask unuh this now right someone sending you a photo album and the size is 15kb that didnt coem cross yoru guys mind hmmm hmmm

lol that was the first thing i used t o decline the file in ym msn

and normally i dotn accept thigns from anyone on my list unless they confirm it at least 2 times
    actually the file is 19 KB, and my first encounter was getting it from my breddrin, bout naked pictures inside, mi just text him and tell him seh him have a virus messing with him MSN
    bored with too much to do

about 10 people tried sending me this file from last week but i always ignore zip files from people dont know why.... but a picture album with 19kb com'on lol i didnt say anything to them cause i'm lazy but today this girl i like tried sending me the same file so i had to tell her that i think her computer is infected with a virus/trojan/worm i told her to do a virus scan i hope that fixes it..... Did a search on google and it gave me a link to a site i frequent and love techjamaica....
    ps : someone find a fix quick i dont see any on symatec's site only how to prevent it .

for all those who have gotten this worm try the vcleaner on avg's website and tell me if this works ok thanks....
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 28, 2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

yea, i saw that virus, from thursday, a female fren was sending it to me, what made it really hilarious is that, this chick is a christian, so when i saw nude pics of me inside i just close the window, i really doa noe why sum1 would accept a photo album, of 19kb
    Smartphone: HTC One X: Rooted (Stock 4.0.4)
    Tablet: Apple iPad2 - 16GB
    Netbook: Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 160GB HD, 2GB
    By Faith All Things Are Possible

Quote Originally Posted by doncraig View Post
    so when i saw nude pics of me inside i just close the window
    Lol...............what happened after you closed the window, did you dim down the lights, turn on some smooth music.....and then and only then proceed to open the file

PS
    no offense intended, just a harmless joke, sorry if you took it as an offense
    you cry i' wipe away all of your tears
    you scream i fight away all of your fears

lmao thats so funny jus joking it was but really some one with the photo album worm test out the vcleaner and tell me if it works
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

can someone send this virus to me PLZ!!! let me sort it out cause i haven't received it. latty_462@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    can someone send this virus to me PLZ!!! let me sort it out cause i haven't received it. latty_462@hotmail.com
    ROFL, you a di best. Wha u go sort it out seh?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.