View Poll Results: Are you making it for the June 26 LAN PArty? (the option no is for peaple who would like to make it,

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2004 Tournament is set for Saturday the 26th

Default Re:June 2004 Tournament is set for Saturday the 26th

Hey slimz,

1. yes you can enter online the entry fee is $600.00 for online entries.

2. The location of the Tournament will be in St. Ann, at Computer Cental Plus, 7 Gully Rd. St. Ann's Bay, and we have 15 PC's Available, and space for you to carry your own Rig.

3. Will check the CS map thing out, if all else we will set the cal settings manually, but I never experienced that prob before.

4. to Enter remotely you will need to pay via Credit Card, bank deposit, bank Transfer, or Stop in at CCP. For information regarding account info please
    Email, sales@computercentralplus.com or call 972-9963 or 794-8694.

WE Welcome you and your clan, and wish you all the best of luck in the up comping Event, would like to also inform you that this event will be held once every month for the rest of this year, and the prizes offered at each will continue to increase.

Hey slimz nice to know you're a jamaican dude. You got a cruel headshot that anoys me me all the time, whats your secret man. You're quick with it. But hey i got a plan specially for you.

So you take your clan and your fans, my people will be here waiting.

must i bring my pc ???, cus it seem as if alot of people will be there, and i do not take likely to shaming in getting off a pc >,
    also i want new maps and programs ;D
    also what is the price, soh mi can gwaan save a certain amount.
    i need to know if space will be there to accomadate my pc if it is ok to bring it

You can carry your own pc, and yes space will be available to accomodate this.
    there is only one way to garrantee your pc and that is to reserve it by paying 50% of the fee, this is non refundable.

the fees are

$1000.00 using our Systems
    $800.00 Carry your own
    $600.00 Remotely. remote users must pay at least 3 days in advance.

Trading and exchange of maps etc. and stuff are a regular part of Trournaments and LAN Parties.

Should also mention that 4 systems are already reserved, so dont delay, and in addition to those who have voted here, we have 9 peeps confirmed in store that may not be on the Tech JA post.

Yo guys.
    im from Slimz clan. also known as " YAPPY[zk] "
    im pretty sure the CAL.CFG doesn't go well with cs_ maps because of how the money system works in CS. cal.cfg was made for de_maps. i think.

btw i've notice some lag spikes on the server. on the day of the tourney will ur broadband be shutdown from all other pc's cept the server for optimal performance?

thanks.

the spikes you notice from time to time is mostly related to processing power as the server was probably being used to do some processor intense jobs, that will notbe done on the Tourny day, infact in a few weeks not additional tasks will be carried out on this server, except server tasks? (which ofcourse is not limited to CS) ;D

The price is too high give minors under 16 40% discount please. ;D ;D

In that case I would be giving more than 10 peeps 40
    % off ;D, sorry cant do that at this time however we just received a new sponser for this months Tourny, winners maybe getting free entry to the next Event, in addition to the Trophies ;D

[quote author=linval link=board=11;threadid=4354;start=15#msg41537 date=1086918253]
    ....getting free entry to the next Event, in addition to the Trophies ;D
    [/quote]

Free entry noh. ;D It's gonna be tough star, Slimz's clan looks like they can kick but too...