View Poll Results: Are you making it for the June 26 LAN PArty? (the option no is for peaple who would like to make it,

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: June 2004 Tournament is set for Saturday the 26th

Default Re:June 2004 Tournament is set for Saturday the 26th

[quote author=Deathstorm link=board=11;threadid=4354;start=135#msg44828 date=1088563466]
    But we gave you and your crew nil the lan party day and the satday
    [/quote]
    Now, I ain't normally concerned about things being posted but....when you stating things...especially when it comes to a score, be straight up. >

You did not give me and my crew nil b4 June 26th. In fact, I remember single handedly wiping out the entire St. Anns Bay team in one of our "serious" rounds.
    Notice I put that in quotes. Even now my peeps here in Mobay have not had the chance to play a true round of CStrike with you guys. The last time our team (5 or more players) met, the entire day was spent goofing off.
    By the time we had decided to play a serious tournament round (....uhhh....about 9:00 pm : ) most players were out of it.
    We won most of those goof off sessions...no questions about that.

Don't worry though, you'll be getting your chance to back up your posts soon... very soon. :P

True Matronyx,

Yet I am concerned. There are reports coming in of games were the server had to be restarted.

I asked you and you said it was due to internet connection. My concern is, what does the interenet have to do with games played on the Local Area Network where all the members of the playing teams are present.

I am just trying to understand everything that went on in St. Ann's.

Regarding the Newspaper Report. Fine there was a blunder, such is life. Thats why they call it news

LAN Games were not restarted. the only restarts that take place is when the match begins, so when all players or in on the server that doesn't mean the games has began, the game begins once the round restarts 3 consecutive times.

as linval said.
    the rounds were restarted 3 times, when all team members were in the game.
    it wouldn't be fair if 5 CT's came in the game first and only 2 T's came in and then 5secs after the rest of them come in..

so you just restart the rounds 3 times ( Live On 3 or LO3 )
    on 3rd restart the game goes LIVE..
    and this is restarting the ROUND. not the server/map.