Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

Default Re:NBA

well NBA fans, 2morrow is tip-off, and i hope yall tuning in, cast your votes in, and post which team u think will be the 04' champs...

I didn't know Shaq could sing!!!!! ;D

lol me either ;D, so u bringin' pistons right? :

Yup. I think they have a shot.

look like they reallly have a shot, but i dont think they will be champions "this year" ;D its now 1/2 time and its lakers 41, pistons 40, lakers not playing good, shaq is the only man playin good ball, kobe havent got the game rythm yet, payton havent scored, malone havent scored, those two not playing good, yet(i hope) but lets see what happens... : 8)

We came, we saw, we conquered......kicked Laker butt!!!!!

hahahaha, that was a laugh for me real, the lakers played the worst basketball finals ball game ever, i think they made an all time record ;D im not a laker fan, and NO im not going back on my work, i think lakers are a far better team than pistons and i do think they'll win this NBA finals, but differently, they play real bad 2night.

[quote author=makaveli link=board=29;threadid=4318;start=0#msg39561 date=1086148313]
    piston done up pacers to raatid ;D well done deal fi laker, dem nuh have no match with the lakers, im a maveriks and kings fan...but lakers gooo bag dem up ;D

[/quote]

What were u saying now??, Its not that the lakers played bad, they were just up against great defence. If u check the stats u will see that only Kobe and Shaq went into double figures. They cant win like that, its rather simple how Detroit won. I think Detroit will win. Lakers are old and washed up. We will see soon.

see what u sayin mitvhie, but mi still think lakers goo come bak and win, look at spurs, spur won the first 2, then lakers come bak and win, and somthing similar with timberwolves, and they had the best west.conf. stats

[quote author=MiTcHiE link=board=29;threadid=4318;start=15#msg40445 date=1086582078]
    What were u saying now??, Its not that the lakers played bad, they were just up against great defence. If u check the stats u will see that only Kobe and Shaq went into double figures. They cant win like that, its rather simple how Detroit won. I think Detroit will win. Lakers are old and washed up. We will see soon.
    [/quote]

Fi real mitchie, Detroit's defence was way better than in their previous games. If they keep it up they might just win the series. My guess is that the lakers with return in Game 2 with a killer offence. This looks like it's gonna be an interesting playoff.

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch but I think that... :-X I'll just wait until Game 2 before I start counting.