Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

Default Re:NBA

all wha a gwaan, T-mac is the player right there, i dont care what n e one thinks, that is a big time baller right there, kobe has more rating than him somehow, seeing as he done won so many right in a short period of time and all, but one-on-one, T-mac would kill him, i feel hes the best player right now

my dream team would be, shaq, ;D t-mac 8), K.G, finley, and steve francis. - bench u have, iverson, vince, peja stojkovic, duncan and lebron james/cormello. ;D

What would be yall dream???

[quote author=Billy The Kid link=board=29;threadid=4318;start=0#msg39682 date=1086202113]
    The man deserve a ring, Jordon stole one from him already but no one will steal it this time.

[/quote]

Hey Billy you just step pon mi corn. How you fi seh a ting like dat bout Jordan the best player the NBA has seen since Isiah Thomas. >

You did not even spell the man name right. > Jordan nuh need fi steal. Him just need to be on the court and him affi ;Dwin.

PISTONS all the way i say ;D 8)

look @ miller & oneil where was they? the piston D shut them down.

For all u guys out there who think this going to be a sweep, take a look at the reg. season they slpit 2 games and it was luck. the pistons jus need to show up & play their A game

EAST ALL THE WAY(no matter who)

I'm rooting for the firm of Wallace and Wallace still, but the Lakers will be hard to beat. If the Pistons had another big man, them would mash up the Lakers. Kobe can't win 4 games by himself.

trust me nigelt, u hit the nail on the head.

nonsense,pistons have absolutely no chance, j.oneil was injured, and reggie hasnt been playin good all season, shaq alone is 2 much for the pistons, kobe, hamilton maybe be faster but kobe is a better shooter, kareem rush, gonna kill it, but iguess we'll see when the smoke clears ;D

@ makaveli........Kareem Rush???? He doesn't even start!!!! I think you're overestimating his skills. Not to say that he isn't good........but I doubt he'll have another 100% 3 point night. One game does not a star make. I noticed that you made no mention of the the Glove and the Mailman, what do you think about their defenders on the Pistons' team, Billups and Rasheed? Kobe may be a better shooter than Hamilton, but him nuh got no mo' court date. What about Tayshaun Prince? This will not be a walkover.

c'mon nigelt, kareem rush has been playing good since the day he was recruited, am i lieing??..hell no, he can shoot, no doubt, and payton is real good, but not doing good right now, and malone i forgot to mention, the mailman is absolutely good, and the lakers will definately need is help. and c'mon kobe's court dates are set apart, the next one will be about 1-2 weeks after the finals start on sunday, and even if kobe comes in 4 quarter, pistons cant stop his numbers, medvenenco(wrong spelling) that white boy can shoot the ball and defend also, this might not be a complete walkover but, its another ring for the lakers i guarantee!! 8)

Yeah Kareem has been playing good, but he ain't going to have a night like he did the other night. Glove.......old, Malone.......geezer. The Lakers might win but it's far, very far, from a shoe-in.

ok playa, i get th epoint u trying to make, but the only thing left to do now, is kick back and wait for the matches to end and find out who is winner when the fat lady sings 8)