Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

Default NBA

piston done up pacers to raatid ;D well done deal fi laker, dem nuh have no match with the lakers, im a maveriks and kings fan...but lakers gooo bag dem up ;D

Pistons first trip to finals since 1990
    @ Ropy i watched this on ESPN on my subbed P4 access card ;D, sorry, maybe CVM air it 2morrow lol, messin with u head Ropy

Among the celebrities in attendance was Kid Rock, who arrived in his black 1967
    Lincoln Continental convertible with 6-inch whitewall tires. With 46 seconds

What yall think of the NBA and predictions?

Default Re:NBA

I don't think the Lakers will win so easily. Despite what them three commentators on ESPN said, the Pistons' defense is smothering.

right now the way how me anti-lakers, Pistons all the way. ;D

By the way who play for the Pistons, I've no Idea ???

NBA what NBA

The season done ...u all neva know that.

Them just gonna show 4 more consolation matches but the lakers done get the cup already!

Dont get me wrong, i'm anti Lakers too...But the WEST is the BEST, and that goes without saying!

Lakers 4 Pistons 0

Me'll still watch tho but like i said...CONSOLATION GAMES!

Pacers have too many injured players soh them deff outa this.

Pistons cah hold Lakers soh them go hafi settle for second.

yow the piston have no answer for shaq, if it was spurs or even twolves at the finals with them, it would be challenging, im not a big laker fan, but this is their last championship for now

look on it this way:

rick hamilton- kobe bryant/deavon george

rasheed wallace - karl malone

ben wallace-SHAQ

how in Gods creation them going to win

if them get ONe them LUCKY as ****

I was never a Laker fan but the man dem pull a fast one on mi and signed the GLOVE. So mi have to give Him the same support I give to the Sonics.

The man deserve a ring, Jordon stole one from him already but no one will steal it this time.

jordon didnt steal anything, he won and deserve all his rings, the best of all time, and as far as next season goes, im routing for maveriks/kings or where ever #1 T-Mac(tracy mcgrady) goes.

malone might retire, kobe free agent, fisher free agent, payton might retire, man they have no chance next year.

[quote author=makaveli link=board=29;threadid=4318;start=0#msg39690 date=1086202968]
    jordon didnt steal anything, he won and deserve all his rings, the best of all time, and as far as next season goes, im routing for maveriks/kings or where ever #1 T-Mac(tracy mcgrady) goes.

malone might retire, kobe free agent, fisher free agent, payton might retire, man they have no chance next year.
    [/quote]

key words here ppl would be might ... what if they all return ot the lakers?

dont get it twisted i pissed dat karl malone getting a ring ... and di glove too him shouldnt haffi resort to this him an dshawn kemp screw up dem opportunity already.

but hey dis season done and kobe' now have 4 ring in like 5 years eh. HALL FO FAME ANYONE?

nex tseason we waitin on ... and king james ma bring fi conquer di east and be dem saviour gainst di west .