Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: new internet security what would you recommend

yes hombre it does everything

Yung_Jah Guest

I am currently using Avast....does this scan for spyware too? I don't see that in its option.

What version Kaspersky are you using? I installed one that I downloaded...and the product key did not work. I think it was version 6.0....

Kaspersky scans for everything they have a complete security package that includes AV,Anti Hacker, etc.

Kaspersky a run things, things nuh run kaspersky

it bad eeee
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

I love kaspersky but whenever i run a speed test using flow bandwith speed test, i get speeds varying from 2312 to 2577 kbps download. However, whenever i turn off kaspersky and run the test i am getting speeds of over 4000kbps. what would you reccomend? cant afford to loose so mush bandwith to kaspersky

U need to disable componets which u think are not needed. I.Ll soon tell u what to disable
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.