Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were a GAJ member ?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy
    The problem that I find with Area 51 is that there are too much lags. The peek time for anngel's dialup service is when we wanna play (after 8 ). >
    LOL...........wow BACK IN DI DAYS HUH.........What were the pings in these days of dial up???
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

Default servers

Lan parties... make man haffi leave dem yaad go where. I wanna see some servers of popular games. And as a devoted supporter of rampant freeness... some cracked servers pls.... on the hush hush.
    Last edited by semitop; Mar 20, 2007 at 05:54 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Lan parties... make man haffi leave dem yaad go where. I wanna see some servers of popular games. And as a devoted supporter of rampant freeness... some cracked servers pls.... on the hush hush.
    LOL asking for a cracked server on a server dont seem like supn on the "hush hush"

GAJ has gone down, and GATT is still up. It's a bit upsetting. I've seen the direction that GAJ was going and it was good. Most of the suggestions here were implemented - there was a venue in MoBay where persons could play SOURCE and all, but the server was still a CS1.6 server. The site now being down - and I have no idea what's going on with that - others have taken the idea in hand. The difference being that the persons involved in the current thinking may make the site a membership based site (paid) in order to facilitate the renting of a server overseas with HLSTATSX and MANI ADMIN PLUGIN and a few other perks.

As for myself, I have purchased the games I play online - and though SOURCE is nice to play on STEAM, myself and some others play using HAMACHI. PM me if you want in on those when we playing. A friend of mine has been working on getting HLSTATSX up and running, and some assistance from the programmers in here would be nice as well. Though the official site has info on setting up the server with HLSTATSX, without working knowledge of PERL and PHP you can't get it up and working.........

If we can get the server all sorted out, we can actually have a LOCAL - JAMAICAN - server with the setup. Someone with a FLOW connection would have to volunteer their bandwidth to deal with that. If we manage to set it up and either myself or others involved in this server thing get it running good, we can set up a dedicated line just for that on a FLOW 8MB connection.

Again - asking for the big programmers in here for some help. If we can set it up on a linux box - or modify a specific distro to just run the install and setup HLSTATSX that would be even better............Ideas still.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Cool

I would like to see Regular lan parties, game reviews and ofcourse release dates
    nuh know if mi sound craven but a dat mi a pree still
    Kuff Kaff Kweff! Fi all di haters! 2009 My Time 2 Shine!

check with Techja Member DTGO(previously a GAJ member)

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    GAJ has gone down, and GATT is still up. It's a bit upsetting. I've seen the direction that GAJ was going and it was good. Most of the suggestions here were implemented - there was a venue in MoBay where persons could play SOURCE and all, but the server was still a CS1.6 server. The site now being down - and I have no idea what's going on with that - others have taken the idea in hand. The difference being that the persons involved in the current thinking may make the site a membership based site (paid) in order to facilitate the renting of a server overseas with HLSTATSX and MANI ADMIN PLUGIN and a few other perks.

As for myself, I have purchased the games I play online - and though SOURCE is nice to play on STEAM, myself and some others play using HAMACHI. PM me if you want in on those when we playing. A friend of mine has been working on getting HLSTATSX up and running, and some assistance from the programmers in here would be nice as well. Though the official site has info on setting up the server with HLSTATSX, without working knowledge of PERL and PHP you can't get it up and working.........

If we can get the server all sorted out, we can actually have a LOCAL - JAMAICAN - server with the setup. Someone with a FLOW connection would have to volunteer their bandwidth to deal with that. If we manage to set it up and either myself or others involved in this server thing get it running good, we can set up a dedicated line just for that on a FLOW 8MB connection.

Again - asking for the big programmers in here for some help. If we can set it up on a linux box - or modify a specific distro to just run the install and setup HLSTATSX that would be even better............Ideas still.
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

Hacking like crazy any little thing to bypass any game down to facebook speed racing mi woulda hack lol

hacking when it comes to competitive gameplay is lame.. in a room with 15 other people and one due is hacking just kills the vybe..

Sue me if I sound stupid or something but, what the heck is GAJ?
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    Sue me if I sound stupid or something but, what the heck is GAJ?
    Gamers Association of Jamaica (or something close to that)

my question is: Is this thread Sticky worthy?