Default Re: If you were a GAJ member ?

free games....
    and alot of install fests
    OvErSiZeSpAdE

if i were a gaj member i would like to a lan gaming centre
    OvErSiZeSpAdE

I have pokemon cards and a couple yugi-oh ones too, but i haven't used em much or at all lately, I'd like to see game competitions, for diff genres of games, either through a online server or lan parties, or even both would be gr8 for those who can't take the comp from home, so what do u think?

Before visiting this site i didn't know ppl as serious about gaming as me even existed in ja.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

if i were a GAJ member i would like to see national the arena locked down with Gaj people from all over the island for the "annual gaj lanathon" this is a dream "i wish i wish i wish i wish......"
    "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders and without politicians" - Maximus
    al·le·giance: Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

Thats a very good idea but i am thinking u came up with that idea by yourself and u doin a research.

Gaming

A very good server

did i mension gaming

release dates for games

a website

game reviews etc.

AND LOTS more stuff

if u serious i will help thats a great idea

so what if its a dream MAXIMUS suppose it work u will enjoy it to the maximum

nice dream NASTRODAMUS
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

A website is already up: http://www.jagamers.com/
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_UTECH
    so what if its a dream MAXIMUS suppose it work u will enjoy it to the maximum

nice dream NASTRODAMUS
    Mother Goose once said in the story of Cinderella, "A dream that you wish will come true".

In order to go some where you gots to know where you want to go.

National arena may not be full but its something to work towards.....All in due time

Keep the dreams rolling people. Gives me more things to think about.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

really what i realize is that console competitions are not taken seriosly console gaming that is. i haven't seen ne fighting game competiton talked about. none at all. no guilty gear fighters. i live in a world with no competitors except 3 dudes [ how boring ].hmm to bad that i'm not really a pc gamer ne more. i guess iwont be taking part in the lan parties if they happen.

Well guys, just visited the website not too long ago and I must say, it looks pretty nice.
    Well, whoever registered before go jus have to do that again, but at least you can create your own password know.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow
    Well guys, just visited the website not too long ago and I must say, it looks pretty nice.
    Well, whoever registered before go jus have to do that again, but at least you can create your own password know.

Glad that you like it.... Stilll working on it and much more coming your way real quick.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.