Thread: Shrek 2 !!!!

Default Shrek 2 !!!!

Forget Troy and Van Helsing!! Shrek 2 is really really really good Two Thumbs way way up!! ;D ;D ;D One movie not to miss and is Shrek 2. BELLY FULL A LAUGHS!!

Default Re:Shrek 2 !!!!

I won't take your word for it. I'm going to watch it today for myself. ;D

I've already seen two reviews that were not in favour of Shrek2. However, don't judge movies by critics' reviews, but the reviews by people who have actually seen the movie.

[quote author=Ramesh link=board=29;threadid=4205;start=0#msg38681 date=1085589491]
    I've already seen two reviews that were not in favour of Shrek2. However, don't judge movies by critics' reviews, but the reviews by people who have actually seen the movie.
    [/quote]

The critics have seen the movie... they just work to find the worst in the movie.

shrek was good i cant honestly say it was as great as some ppl think ... i mean it was a good movie ... i still think shrek 1 and finding nemo did better. but i must say shrek story line deep it was of good substance that was a plus ... in th een di say see it u wont be disappointed but i doubt u'll be lik elets go again

I am not disappointed at all. This movie hype, hype. Of course Shrek one was better. I can bet how long it took to render that movie.