Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Van Helsing

Default Re:Van Helsing

HATED IT > > > skill go watch bromstrokers dracula .... now thats good acting

yaeh i really was shocked to see hellsing flop star, but i slowing getting used to it, movies that have potential failing, i'm gonna stop goin to the theaters if this keeps up. can't continue wasting my money, (every time i speak of a bad movie the worst comes to mind (HELL BOY)).

couple dumb movies naa go stop me from go to the cinema.

couple dumb movies naa go stop me from go to the cinema.
    i agree. i am usually selective of the movies i see at the cinema. most o the times when i go it's because i think seeing the movie on the big screen with the surround sound makes me enjoy it more than seein it at home on tv (or on a comp )....sometimes the ppl around in the theatre adds to the excitement too....

come on guys i never said you were to stop going to the cinema i jus said that van helsing was not worth 370 dollars....maybe a $100 ;D ;D

tru dat ;D ;D

i'm looking forward to spiderman 2, how bout u guys

Definitely Dego. It's the only movie worth looking forward to this year. But I doubt we'll have another blockbuster year like last year was though. It's hard to beat 5 major blockbuster pictures coming one right after another:

X2: X-Men United -> Matrix: Reloaded -> Pirates of the Caribbean -> Matrix: Revolutions -> LOTR: Return of the King

2003 was an awesome year for movies. I doubt we'll have another fantastic one like the last was.

[quote author=Xé·nô·crÃ*·tës link=board=29;threadid=4204;start=15#msg43352 date=1087749339]
    Definitely Dego. It's the only movie worth looking forward to this year. But I doubt we'll have another blockbuster year like last year was though. It's hard to beat 5 major blockbuster pictures coming one right after another:

X2: X-Men United -> Matrix: Reloaded -> Pirates of the Caribbean -> Matrix: Revolutions -> LOTR: Return of the King

2003 was an awesome year for movies. I doubt we'll have another fantastic one like the last was.
    [/quote]

i'm keeping my ears to the ground for anything new

[quote author=Xé·nô·crÃ*·tës link=board=29;threadid=4204;start=15#msg43352 date=1087749339]

[/quote]

Yow Xeno... this year is deffinately a good year for the movies... Still to come...if you haven't seen them yet..:
    Chronicles of Riddick (saw this....was tuff)
    Spiderman 2
    King Arthur (Clip looks good....nice twist to this already old story)
    Alien vs Predator (whole heapa action in dis one..!!)
    The Bourne Supremacy (Jason returns....muhahaha ;D)

I am also a fan of the blind swordsman (samurai), Zatoichi... I wanna see this full color flick 8)