Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Van Helsing

Default Van Helsing

Ok i have been waiting for quite a while to watch this movie and i got to watch the pre release on monday night and i have to say this movie did not dissapoint me. The CG was great, transformations did hard and the storyline was cool.
    I want to know wat you guys think about it though. if u watched it before that is and if u plan to watch it

Default Re:Van Helsing

Oh I plan to watch it alright. I will be watching it this evening and will post my review tomorrow.

Yow Skillachi, I've seen it and I can't agree with you more, the CG was beatiful and the transformations did as you said, well hard. Dracular did look tough in his vamp state.

I'm not a monk, I'm a friar. ;D

WOW I love this movie,its full of non stop adrenaline action. It's worth the money.
    Kate Beckinsale uhmm.... .

[quote author=blind$ link=board=29;threadid=4204;start=0#msg38674 date=1085586732]
    Yow Skillachi, I've seen it and I can't agree with you more, the CG was beatiful and the transformations did as you said, well hard. Dracular did look tough in his vamp state.

I'm not a monk, I'm a friar. ;D
    [/quote]

Yow di Monk... Friar did haaaaaaaaaard. Him tek di cake starr
    And yes kate beckinsale... is a very good look white girl... she must have some black

hELLO did you guys see the same movie has me ,cause that movie in my opinion is rubbish ,the acting was bad the story line was stupid and i dont think vampires should be able to hunt during the day .This movie is not worth $370 at carib or wherever you guys saw it, i give Van Helsing two thumbs way down.

PS: Dracula was not even scary in this film, i thought he was a opera singer in this film and what the hell is wrong with frankenstein dude aint hard at all ..... >

[quote author=willy link=board=29;threadid=4204;start=0#msg38791 date=1085673151]

PS: Dracula was not even scary in this film, i thought he was a opera singer in this film and what the hell is wrong with frankenstein dude aint hard at all ..... >
    [/quote]

clearly you did watch a different movie cus dis movie simply hard ... i agree bout frankenstein still but did u see dracula and helsing in the end ... i mean come on dawg movie tough ... all di cg's were just splendidly done.

Yeah CG HAAARD, Action none stop "8)that was cool 8)".[glow=red,2,300]Kate Beckinsale[/glow] ;D ;D ;D need i say anymore, but the storyline needed help :P.
    never the less i'd pay to watch again.

This movie is off-the-chain! CG is top notch, story line is well put together, and great casting...Dracula, however could have been more hardcore than that still. Dracula wasn't a dominant villian in the movie, he was more like a pimp 8)
    I admire this movie so much, I became an instant fan
    <<<----(hence, the name

Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5
    (LOTR:ROTK is 5 out of 5)

van why u statin the obvious man. All and i mean all of the LOTR flims 5 of 5, 10 of 10, two thumbs and so on.