Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soul Plane

Default Soul Plane

A lot of brilliant actors in this Urban version of the comedy Airplane.

For the trailer, reviews and more:
    http://www.soulplane.com/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367085/
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/soul_plane/

Default Re:Soul Plane

I believe that this movie is going to be well hard. wat u think ramesh

[quote author=blind$ link=board=29;threadid=4189;start=0#msg38565 date=1085506033]
    I believe that this movie is going to be well hard. wat u think ramesh
    [/quote]

I saw a short trailer on TV last night. Can't say for sure yet, but from what I saw it may go over the top a bit. In a few days we'll hear more, I'm sure.

I get the feeling, this movie will be one of those funny yet pointless movies.

well I think it will be funny. Seanbee pointless you say, I must agree with you it will more thank likely be pointless but as long as it has laughs I'm good to go.

[quote author=seanbee link=board=29;threadid=4189;start=0#msg38572 date=1085507808]
    I get the feeling, this movie will be one of those funny yet pointless movies.
    [/quote]

Hit the nail on the head. Few laughs but.......

Yes, this movie is going to be very funny,with ms. parker, oh yes this is going to be mega funny. ;D ;D ;D
    It may ending up being Pointless for you, but this is new idea for the rich getto yute them (plane with custom paint job, spinners rim, hydraulic pump, sound system). man like p.diddy can setup him G5 jet like that. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree with what seanbee ahs said as well. This movie looks like another "Naked Gun", "Austin Powers" and "Scary Movie" type. Pointless and only good for a few laughs. Hopefully it won't be overdone.

i watched this movie in miami when it came out in miami, its hilarious, very funny. Snoop died...lol and theres a damn fagg in it, thats the worst part of the movie, damon from friday after next is in it 2(but hes not a fagg in soul plane) uncle willie from "friday" is blind and was fingering a sandwich and thought it was a vag***. hahaha its crazy yall, yall gotta watch it.

well makaveli dat soun like scary movie on a plane to me ... pops fingering a sandwich .... yow dat out there. but a black ppl movie haffi support it u dun know.