Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

Default Re:What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

Malloc stop ur noise..we both know that xbox is the best console...the question is whats the best console, not what better games are on which. and hands down the xbox is the best.

Depends kabuki. wat u refer to as best system. What i think it is referring to is which one i would prefer to own and thats ps2. becuz xbox dont have the lineup of games that ps2 has
    XBox just good graphically

yeh i guess ur right skillachi, ps2 have some nuff good games so it would a mek more sense to own it, but xbox slowly comin up...atleast one thing is for sure...Game Cube not even in the runnings

[quote author=kabuki-joe link=board=11;threadid=4167;start=0#msg38751 date=1085623676]
    Malloc stop ur noise..we both know that xbox is the best console...the question is whats the best console, not what better games are on which. and hands down the xbox is the best.
    [/quote][

U jackass first thing the qestion says whats your favorite console not whats the best console is if you read my thing clearly u would see that I said the best console is the xbox

[quote author=Skillachi link=board=11;threadid=4167;start=0#msg38753 date=1085624667]
    Depends kabuki. wat u refer to as best system. What i think it is referring to is which one i would prefer to own and thats ps2. becuz xbox dont have the lineup of games that ps2 has
    XBox just good graphically
    [/quote]

you haven't read my post clearly[quote author=Skillachi link=board=11;threadid=4167;start=0#msg38753 date=1085624667] xbox dont have the lineup of games that ps2 has
    XBox just good graphically[/quote]

most of the games on the ps2 lineup are also on the xbox lineup. games u may not see on the xbox are MGS3, final fantasy Xll and devil may cry 3. games u wont see on ps2 Halo 2(ps2 hardware cant manage it) ninja gaiden and a few others. I still luv my ps2 but i have to be honest.

you and kabuki need to go and do some research before u come and chalenge my posts

i love di way di man dem gettin heated and defending di box ...
    easy yaa malloc tek it easy pon some yute .... some of us cant read 3 well suh we just reply and hope for di best

Malloc... you are jumping to conclusions... y?

I was not Challenging your post i was speaking to Kabuki. I have no problem with your post. Jeez man how u jus get vex so and mi not even a talk to u, mi even seh inna mi post depends kabuki not depends malloc.

Well anyway mi nuh inna di cussing ting still.

Default Re: What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

i wasn't cussing
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!
    Y?.......Samus Aran.....Link....Mario.....Rogue Leaders.....Resident Evils.....Smash Brothers Melee.......etc
    currently the least favoured console but when it comes to game quality and presentation it is number one.

PS2 is a great system with tonnes of games but only 1 in every 10 worth playing.....like it for Final Fantasy.......Grand Turismo and Burnout 3 (comming soon)

Xbox is a system comming into it's own, just looking at the xbox hardware you can see all the money gone into it........like it for first person shooters and FIFA 2004
    when Jamaica finally realises the (residential) broadband revolution and goes online (properly) i will be going "LIVE" with the next release of the XBOX

SNes is the mother of all consoles and is in a class of it's own

y d quarrel y d fuss we nuh need fi cuss cuss. xbox a d greatest d best ps2 a d wuss.no matter d ps2 games titles cauz 3/4 a dem nu have no use
    Ita splendeat lux vestra