Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

Default What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

Ok peeps. What is your favourite console. Why is that so?

You may be wondering why Nes and Genesis but hey they were the most popular in their day and some people still feel that they were the best. So what is your's. Would've added more options but did not have the ability to.

Default Re:What is Your Favourite Gaming Console

ps2

P.S. cler1c dont post anythin here xbox lover ;D ;D ;D

xbox all the way, man, no console has the capabilities of the box, it may be big as all may say, but it is for a reason, can you change your ps2 hardrive to a 120 gig, huh, ohh i forgot ps2 didn't come with a hardrive did it. too bad. next can you change your ps2 os?? huh, well can you , what you have to say to the xbox lovers now malloc

Playstation 2 all the way for me simply because of the many game titles available for it. Hardware wise XBOX is king but game wise, no console can compete with PS2

ok so we have a ps2 versus xbox war now. anyways the people that voted for the Sega Genesis and Super Nes why did you? we would like to know

[quote author=death_knight link=board=11;threadid=4167;start=0#msg38429 date=1085310072]
    xbox all the way, man, no console has the capabilities of the box, it may be big as all may say, but it is for a reason, can you change your ps2 hardrive to a 120 gig, huh, ohh i forgot ps2 didn't come with a hardrive did it. too bad. next can you change your ps2 os?? huh, well can you , what you have to say to the xbox lovers now malloc
    [/quote]

weren't u the one who said u luv ur ps2 and u would never changed it for a xbox. can u play guilty gear on xbox

[quote author=Malloc-X link=board=11;threadid=4167;start=0#msg38494 date=1085421935]
    weren't u the one who said u luv ur ps2 and u would never changed it for a xbox. can u play guilty gear on xbox
    [/quote]

lol
    jus cus malloc seh not too i wont ... but xbox a di greatest
    oops i still said it .... oh well
    by the way malloc good one on the dknight .... wonder why him nuh answer yet ... maybe cus him know seh him aint no tru xbox fan ;D

but doubters will be beleivers once halo 2 buss .... i mean yeah di ps2 have millions a games but 3/4 of dem is garbage ... i mena i dunt want to use britney spears and dance up a storm ..... not in a game anyways ;D

rite now xbox no doubt has di best games .... it has di best shooter for console gaming, i.e. halo .... it has great games like splinter cell2, ninja gaien (which by the way is too hard to describe .. dat game rules)

i mean unlike in di beginning when di box had no games with great gameplay ... now it seems each new release set a higher standard .....

X BOX A KING .... LOL

sorry bout dat malloc .... somewhere there i jus lost it ;D

The only thing that gets on top of ma nerves is, on xbox there is no GUILTY GEAR X OR X2 (XX) :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(. can you belive that, what is microsoft waiting on man, ( I pitty dem fooooos for not putting ggxx on xbox)

first i must say, my favorite console is ps2, why because it has alot off rpgs (cler1c dont hate on rpgs). But i am not a fanboy of anythin and i am not biased. During the first 2 years of the xbox i would say that the ps2 was better but now the xbox is way better because

MOst of the games that are coming out now are on the xbox and ps2. the xbox version of those games are usually better becuase it has greater graphics, faster load times and and less slowdown when there are a lot of things happenin on the screen. If u have a digital tv the xbox is perdiest thing in the world.

The xbox can also be modded and added to your computer network at home. thats means u can put in a bigger hard drive and u can also stream movies off ur pc to it.

Oh and i almost forgot to get the best peformance out of PC games you have to spend alot of money on hardware. I personally stopped playing pc games for a while because i cant afford the hardware. Most of the tuff games on pc are ported to the xbox even though the pc graphics is better the xbox version still look really well.(deus ex, rainbow six, DOOM 3)

P.S the reason why the dreamcast failed, it was not because the ps2 was a year away it was because there were a shortage of dreamcasts. Sega didn't think it was goin to do that well so they underestimated it. when they finally had enough dreamcasts the ps2 was right around the corner. if it wasn't for dreamcast xbox and ps2 wouldn't have online games today. the dreamcast proved that console gamers wated to play online like their pc counterparts.

People who dont like the dreamcast have no sense, they are the same people that watch the matrix trilogy just to see neo fight. they dont understand the complexity of it.

death knight if xbox is so tuff why do u own a ps2 and so many games and r still acquirin games for it my final fantasy X-2

SNES for me, mi naw dis the new stuff, cause trust me, mi love di ps2 dem (haven't used a xbox so I have no comment on it).

If you are a true gamehead like maself u get to a point where visualisations a nuh nuttin (depending on the game) and start to respect the old games like mortal kombat or mi namesake Mario (Zelda de pon mi list so jus kool Zelda lovers). back them dem game deh rule and is wat I can say is the mother/father of modern game.

So big up to ma SNES, top a top system. 8) ;D