Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please support

Default Re:Please support

Piolet also has a website that have weblinks..for example www.sharelive.com.

It also has this feature, where if your friend has piolet, and you have piolet, and you are both on, and you want to give your friend a song, you copy the M2P to the clipboar..it does it automatically, and your friend pastes this in their internet explorer browser, and bam, the download starts in piolet. It's such an amazing program, compared to kazaa.

This is what I'm downloading at, I'm currently downloading a reggae song...it's finished now.

mp2p://file|Sean_Paul_featuring_Busta_Rhymes_-_Gimme_The_Light_Remix_.mp3|4857984|2594CD4D631D5E D76FB719D16E742B65 (if someone was supposed to put this in their browser, they would start downloading from me in Piolet)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Finally could someone tell me if there is any truth to the story that a number of local ISP are been asked to block access to P2P clients over their networks?
    It has already began in some places, it's not really being enforced as much. Some ISPS are throttling ports, forcing you to get speeds crawling below 2 Kilobytes on P2P clients..it's getting bad out there.

Check this out:
    http://www.nypost.com/technology/67644.htm

Quote Originally Posted by odsamuels
    How does it compare Chris (or anyone else)?
    I'm not a big-time p2p user so I'm probably not the best to compare, but it appears to perform the same as iMesh, the p2p app that I've been using after leaving Kazaa.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Finally could someone tell me if there is any truth to the story that a number of local ISP are been asked to block access to P2P clients over their networks?
    I've also heard that as well, but was unable to confirm by my "links". Maybe others might have better luck checkinh their "links" ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I'm not a big-time p2p user so I'm probably not the best to compare, but it appears to perform the same as iMesh, the p2p app that I've been using after leaving Kazaa.
    iMesh, it's the worse program you could possibly use, that program is absolutely trash.

I am sure that I am in the top 10 of the first Jamaicans to use Trillian.

Here are two more to try:

Gnutella: Shareaza www.shareaza.com

OpenNap: Winmx www.winmx.com

And Trillian connects to IRC too.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin
    Tried it .. followed instructions to allow access via zone alarm .. does not connect!!! disabled zonealarm still does not connect.... not wasting anymore time on it!!
    Decided to look back at it since N5 is down... and without any changes in config it connected OK so I guess it must be soemthing on N5's end that was preventing me from connection before!!!

Default WinMX is back

If you are like I am and are lacking in the "technical skills" department, but at the same time, miss using WinMX, there is a quick, easy and free solution it is called MXPIE. There is no spyware or anything else bundled with it. For those a little more savvy and courageous, there is even a manual option.

So come on back to WinMX, and download to your hearts content. Thanks to these updates, not even the power of the RIAA can stop a network.

IF you have downloaded WinMX and still cannot connect, you can even get personalized realtime help. Just go to this link WinMX Channels Copy the Room name appropriate for your Language and paste it into your WinMX chat screen, then press the Join Button. This works on version 3.53 and up even if you are not connected. It allows you to join into chatrooms set up for you to get immediate help.

Everything you need at the MXPIE Website Free and Spyware free.

I have also found a site for Computer problem that is nice, prompt and VERY helpful. If there is a problem you need an answer to, they can help.

Realtime help available for WinMX 3.53 users having trouble getting connected. Go to WinMX Channels.