Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry as "CATWOMAN"

Default Re:Halle Berry as "CATWOMAN"

Well you may all just be suprised to see "CATWOMAN" turn out to be a good movie. I went to the theatre to watch Agent Cody Banks 2, with my girlfriend. I went thier expecting it would be a crappy movie and it turned out okish. So don't be surprised to see a good Cat movie coming out. :-\

[quote author=death_knight link=board=29;threadid=4134;start=0#msg38426 date=1085305388]
    yo know what i wondering, what levels of dumbness this movie gonna present. is it gonna match up with hellboy ( i created a new level of supreme stupid for this movie) lets just wait and see if catwoman can beat hellboy in this..
    [/quote]

LOL finally somebody agrees with me wen i said hellboy was one of the largest piles of bull ever made

Well death_knight i see the pains of your decision to watch hell boy has caught with you. My only hope is that i will never have to sit through another hell boy type movie again

i think they should do over box office flops "Gigli, hulk, etc....

i wouldn't even tell them fi do ova daredevil.....garbage >

her first husband beat her
    the most recent one cheat on her

dem man dey mad! how dem could even dream of doing that to something as beautiful and delicate looking as her. bwoy ohh bwoy.

[quote author=sandor link=board=29;threadid=4134;start=0#msg38522 date=1085460557]
    her first husband beat her
    the most recent one cheat on her

dem man dey mad! how dem could even dream of doing that to something as beautiful and delicate looking as her. bwoy ohh bwoy.
    [/quote]

Yow sandor, dem jus nah nuh head.

personally I think this movie may end up being a big let down cause for the past year or so wen they decided to bring comical heroes to the big screen, they all ended just being total and utter rubbish.

no man don't really seh that blinds, cause xmen was good and spidey criss, "was hell boy a comic cause if it is i will agree with your argument, hellboy is enough to right off the goodness of any comic turned into movie it is the super stupid of all movies. hell boy (baka baka baka baka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that dum ***** movie" ne way i don't think its really a matter of being a comic, the thing is there isn't enough of a story line there (for the cat that is) to make a movie with... if were speaking in comic terms. so what i think their gonna do, just cook upsome foolish ness, some new villian bla bla bla, probably make her have a run in with batman i guess. i don 't know but i can just feel it, another movie to add to ma worst movie watched list. > >

[quote author=death_knight link=board=29;threadid=4134;start=15#msg38655 date=1085572537]
    no man don't really seh that blinds, cause xmen was good and spidey criss, "was hell boy a comic cause if it is i will agree with your argument, hellboy is enough to right off the goodness of any comic turned into movie it is the super stupid of all movies. hell boy (baka baka baka baka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that dum ***** movie" ne way i don't think its really a matter of being a comic, the thing is there isn't enough of a story line there (for the cat that is) to make a movie with... if were speaking in comic terms. so what i think their gonna do, just cook upsome foolish ness, some new villian bla bla bla, probably make her have a run in with batman i guess. i don 't know but i can just feel it, another movie to add to ma worst movie watched list. > >
    [/quote]

yow dkinght i agree son i dont see how dis movie can tough ... from my recollection her only asset was dat she sexy and she caan dead (catwoman not halle) ... so whats their to learn or see? neways ppl seh dont knock it till u try it suh me'll see how dis one work out.

p.s. i hear dat eric cheat cus him have a sex addiction and halle never waan run di front suh him guh torture suttin

Seems this movie was a big flop. Ah well.

Catwoman a US box office flop

Halle Berry's Catwoman has been de-clawed over the weekend, proving a flop in the face of spy thriller The Bourne Supremacy.

Catwoman took a disappointing £4.9 million at the US box office, compared to the £15.7 million raked in by the Matt Damon blockbuster.

Catwoman and its star Berry were mauled by the critics ahead of its opening, with the New York Times calling it a "howlingly silly, moderately diverting exercise in high, pointless style".

In the latest review, Variety magazine said the film "plummets to the dimmest recesses of popcorn inanity", adding that it is "barely held together by a script that should have been tossed out with the kitty litter".
    http://www.itv.com/news/759973.html

did you guys watch the making of this movie??
    halle berry's stunt double was a man. yuck. >

i didn't plan on watching this movie from day one, i just didn't like the way it was looking in the advertisements. i'm not surprised this movie didn't do well at all.

the bourne supremacy. now thats what i want to watch, i've read the book the bourne identity, one of the best books i've ever read. but alot of things between the movie and the book are different. i guess thats why they say based upon the novel right. can't wait to watch this.