Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia E61 or Qtek 9600 ???

am renkin the qteks are normally in that range of $30-40k

Thanks for the feedback.

Ive looked at the online spec comparisons but those things are really just technical factory readouts. I know they are similar in what they can do but the reason I asked in the forums is because I know You are all "phone ppl" and probably have user experience that can be more valuable than just a read out on the specs of the device.

The qtek obviously is a more highend flashy device yes and according to most ppl the user experience is a good one. But I hear about things like it being unstable and poor battery etc ...I suppose thats the price you pay for cutting edge stuff. While the E61 just seems to be as stellar and consistent as the old flashlight nokia dem, great battery life even thought the feature set not as impressive.

All in all respect for the advice.

yow.. you better buy a qtek.. the nokia wont fullfill you yute. have you seen crossbow yet.. the new windows mobile. omfg. my phone talks yute.. when i get a call it says. incoming call from "persons name" on mobile phone.. qtek for the win without a shadow of a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by renkin View Post
    qtek is the winner in that contest with little margin of error

but i'd definitely love to know where to find a brand new qtek in the 30-40k range

a 9600 at that too right. a 9100 sure. but the new one cannot go for that cheap brand new.

well the qtek looks more hi-tech, with the sliding design and has a cam, if thats what u want
    Smartphone: HTC One X: Rooted (Stock 4.0.4)
    Tablet: Apple iPad2 - 16GB
    Netbook: Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 160GB HD, 2GB
    By Faith All Things Are Possible

Well Dude My E61 Does That Too With The Name Calling And All. Have Lots Of Features Only That No Camera. It Wicked And Software Library Massive. Can Get Better Price Than Q-tek And Very User Friendly.

trust me kid. dont listen to someone that just wants to sell his phone get a qtek 9100. its better for you. qtek hasn't failed me.. had the 9090 before this sold and bought a normalish phone and i ended up getting a qtek 9100 after spending so much money on other phones.

Ok Ok ...let me announce that I am now the proud owner of an HTC TyTN (Qtek 9600) Have it for 1 week now, and trust me I don't regret buying this device. You talk about a perfectly streamlined device especially with Windows XP, then bredrin get the Qtek 9600. Talk about Application library, That makes sense, then get the Qtek. I have owned many smartphones in my life, running Palm OS, Symbian UIQ, and now Windows Mobile 5.0. Yes there is a huge app library for the Palm and Symbian is following close behind, but really how much of them really make sense, really add true productivity to your life, trust me yow....You wont regret getting the TyTN, the phone is perfect in everyway and don't listen to the junk about Bad battery life. That problem has now been resolved with WM5.0. My Battery can go as much as 4 days without charging, with moderate use. Battery is no longer a problem, plus as it relates to the stability of the OS/Device, mine is running very stable. I had install a plug-in on mine when I got it, and it made the device very slow and it hung up frequently, after removing it, its now perfect. Just make sure to install apps that are certified for the device and OS. The WiFi & Phone reception is very good. The Speakers sound very clear when listening to music and using GSPlayer with EQ on and all the bells and whistles...do not use WMP for playing music as it dosent do the device any justice. The keyboard is perfect for me, the formfactor of the device is great. Its small and sleek, not your typical load of bulk. When my female Sales Director is gonna buy one you must know, because women hate tech bulk. The 2MP Cam is good not the best 2MP around but it still takes great shots. the icing on the cake is Skype. you need to use skype on this device It rocks. All in All is an excellent device. I thought my Treo 650 was good, I thought my P910i was Good, but the TyTN is GREAT....It's a sure winner right now as its really the best device available in this side of the world at present, trust me I have been doing my research no other device comes close take my word for it or go your own research. This device has won countless awards running against similar brands and operating systems. Plus if you want streamlined operation with Windows and Corporate platforms, then this is your best bet...(for now).... I bought mine from www.mobileplanet.com with a 2Gig microSD card. Everything costed roughly $50K JD but I must say thanks to Zandex and his MS links we got a discount on ours....hehehehehe thanks man.....bredrin this is it for me now till a newer model is out or someone releases a better device. I searched for the best and I found it....so please do the same....

PS
    just make sure to get one with HT630xxxxx or higher serial number, as previous models have a Screen Alignment Problem when the device gets hot. This was resolved in HT630xxxxx and higher models..
    Last edited by Cultus; Feb 13, 2007 at 04:07 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

anybody has a Qtek 9600 selling?????????
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

I have had the HTC Tytn since Oct 2006 this phone kicks ***!!! cant wait to load on Crossbow. I find though using Wifi the battery life suffers but all in all great phone. I can seem to get mine to sync with my MS Exchange Server at work anyone have a similiar problem??

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    anybody has a Qtek 9600 selling?????????
    Dont buy the 9600, check out the HTC X7500 specs the phone has a 8 gig hard drive and 3 MP camera, 624 Mhz processor, 128MB RAM, 256 MB ROM, Built in GPS coming in Feb 2007.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_advantage_x7500-1887.php
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 13, 2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by williamdw40 View Post
    Dont buy the 9600, check out the HTC X7500 specs the phone has a 8 gig hard drive and 3 MP camera, 624 Mhz processor, 128MB RAM, 256 MB ROM, Built in GPS coming in Feb 2007.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_advantage_x7500-1887.php
    That is clearly not a mobile phone..but a portable computer..Telling the dude not to purchase the Qtek 9600 is not wise.
    Be what's next!