Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blackberry Pearl now available from Digicel

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE View Post
    Once u have a blackberry and pay for the service u get free browsing etc

The rate is $1150 added to ur monthly bill
    zeen mi bredren , so only post paid, interested still, but if i get a post paid phone from woerk i wonder how i could get around this, wouldnt be easy still, but a so it go

and i couldnt have 3 phones now could it

the thing is if u go c&w postpaid the net is free so i wonder if they give the blackberry service free also?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Blackberry service includes a few other things than the internet.

Things like PIN messaging, Blackberry messenger, ability to integrate 10 email accounts, Secure email sending and receiving, secure browsing etc

SO its highly unlikely they would give this free
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Nice phone but i am dissapointed with the form factor of the phone still prefer my 8700
    Better Day$ Must Come

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Only thing i dont like about it is the keypad... doubt it can last more than 6 months

I want one but
    But I'll wait till one of u kind folks willing to sell me for little or nothing

i couldnt have said it better , ill wait
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

I luv this blackberry pearl.... but and this is a big one with iphone coming in a few months I think it would be prudent to wait and see whats up with that i mean not nessesarely waiting on iphone but would like to see what every one has in response to that... that said still itching to run and get my blackberry would have taken the plunge if it were easy to buy this thing but you have to go through a rep and through the head office blah blah blah but will see.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

jomo Guest

yow kev kev yu still into motorolas? check out the rokr e6, its pure majic, totally different from any moto i ever owned or knew of, byut ten again, lol, you liked those pos... hahaha

hey jomo ha ha ha but for real that rokr e6 that you have is one cool little device but I am really looking for something that lets me browse the net from anywhere thinking blackberry pearl but have been noticing that no one is saying much about its web browsing abilities .... and besides don't think now is the best time to be buying a celphone at least until iphone and iphone competitors come out later this year...
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds