Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Pearl now available from Digicel

Well i heard from the source that bmobile will b selling them for $30...

But maybe there will be a sale price..????

well it does not matter to me cause i do believe that only persons on the post paid plans will benifit from a blackberry fone. i cant switch to post paid now so i guess this one will have to pass

jomo Guest

hold on, there is a free gprs service on digi with the blackberry? not free, flat rate, thousand a month, a so it go?

I think its nice....... for a Blackberry. But Id like to warn ppl from now if you dont have use for it! dont buy it. Blackberry's defining adavntage is R.I.M. for secure mail if you have no need for this its worth as much as a Nokia 3250.

Unless you want to impress ppl that your important and your company gave you one.
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.

With the bmobile pkg they said gprs bundled in to the rental. Postpaid only

Doesnt make sense for me to get one. My company sorta tight when it come to security. No push mail for me

It would be better if you had said that your company doesn't see a need for it now or can't justify the cost because when it comes to security you can't get anything stronger than Blackberry Enterprise Server
    Advanced Security Features - BlackBerry Enterprise Server delivers end-to-end AES or Triple DES encryption that helps ensure the confidentiality and integrity of wirelessly transmitted information from behind the firewall to wireless devices in the field. With support for more than 100 over the air wireless IT policies and commands that enable IT administrators to wirelessly enforce security settings, BlackBerry Enterprise Server meets even the most stringent IT requirements.

if you had said that your company doesn't see a need for it now or can't justify the cost
    lol, trust me even if i "needed" it.. i wouldnt get it. Polititcs

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    hold on, there is a free gprs service on digi with the blackberry? not free, flat rate, thousand a month, a so it go?
    Once u have a blackberry and pay for the service u get free browsing etc

The rate is $1150 added to ur monthly bill
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    bump..........................................

I answered ur question Jomo - Link me and i show u my Blackberry
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.