Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Pearl now available from Digicel

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    The bmobile price is $28000 plus I think I saw in the ad. So Digicel's $32000 night not be far off. This would be a nice replacement for my bmobile 6230 but then again not so sure.
    I am pretty sure that they are only sold on the post paid plan. the blackberry is a service..not a phone ( obviously you must have the blackberry handset to get the blackberry service)..

pretty sure that a lot of persons will be getting the blackberry and then unlocking them to go on another provider.. but I think once the blackberry pin is registed on digicel network, then it cannot go on cable and wireless blackberry plan and vice versa....

the strength of the blackberry is in it data capabilities. so I guess going on the BB postpaid plan is vital
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

Quote Originally Posted by RachieBabie View Post
    and the grand total price is.........
    Its on Digicel's site.

Price
    digiSELECT : $27,950.00
    digiFLEX : not available

Only thing i dont like about it is the keypad... doubt it can last more than 6 months
    Watch http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-25142.html
    http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-23250.html
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    The bmobile price is $28000 plus I think I saw in the ad. So Digicel's $32000 night not be far off. This would be a nice replacement for my bmobile 6230 but then again not so sure.

Guys I must've been dreaming, I don't know where I got that price from lol. It was actually someone on here selling it for that price the C&W version. My bad. No word on pricing from my end yet.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    At least my $28000 above wasn't so far off afterall.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote:
    Price
    digiSELECT : $27,950.00
    digiFLEX : not available
    Yes the bb service is only for post-paid services (both cw and digi);
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]

i dont understand how both these companies are selling these phones for this very reasonable price....... i mean phones that are not smart or PDA phones just regular phones selling for more than that online as well as in their own DIGI and CW stores.. so i dont get it..... am a smelling a publicity stunt???

Its possible that both phones are subsidized by the Operators and hence the reduced price. Also if what MOB-Tools said is correct (which it more than likely is) the PIN will definitely prevent cross network usage.

i dont understand how both these companies are selling these phones for this very reasonable price....... i mean phones that are not smart or PDA phones just regular phones selling for more than that online as well as in their own DIGI and CW stores.. so i dont get it..... am a smelling a publicity stunt???
    Remember that you have to pay over $1000 per month for the service;

Default The postpaid rates

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng View Post
    both will make thier money off postpaid rates. you can get email, internet thru the blackberry services. They are pretty cool devices for Data purposes.
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848