Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Ah welcome @Marco, long time lurker myself...on n off.
    俺様 は 限界 が ない! 知っていなのか?

Have not been around for some time but now back with the family.
    Only the best is good enough.

Hey all, I've found this forum to be a valuable resource many times in the past and finally decided to join and contribute where I can. I'm interested in local startups, homegrown technology, alternative energy and universal web access. Android mi seh.

Quote Originally Posted by SpenStar View Post
    Hey all, I've found this forum to be a valuable resource many times in the past and finally decided to join and contribute where I can. I'm interested in local startups, homegrown technology, alternative energy and universal web access. Android mi seh.
    welcome to the fold bossy hope u enjoy ur stay

who here plays SC2??? i'm always looking for new ppl to beat up lol

and yes I kno i been joined since 2007 and I don't have any posts but I mostly juts look around and depart most times
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 21, 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by MeRcEnArY View Post
    and yes I kno i been joined since 2007 and I don't have any posts but I mostly juts look around and depart most times
    I use to just lurk too until some where along the line I became very talkative. But good to see that you're seeking to become more active here.

Want to say welcome to all new members and even those that have been around for a while and have been mainly lurking. looking to see you around more often.

This is a great forum. Interacting with different people here reminds me that there are some really cool Jamaicans around, some here at home and some living abroad. I especially like how clean the conversations are here... no expletives. Good work to the mods for always trying to maintain high standards here.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 21, 2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Hi people of techjamaica i'm new here and i'm a big fan of anything that have to do with technology. Just have to say that i love this site

My Names, Morphious jk, Nah really interested in computers, love to learn, i have a Ph.d in Gameology . Going to school to pursue my purpose, love to fix computers and i'm trying to master programminh=g

Ooh, is this a dead post? Nothing since 2013? Well, I'm gonna resurrect this post from the dead by introducing myself!

As with most persons, I've been a long time lurker here. Any issues electronic related, I've passed through here and have gotten some good tips. (Dunno what took me so long to register. Ah well.) Anyhoo, I work in the aviation industry by day, er night, and in whatever spare time I have I'm online playing whatever games usually some kind of rpg.

Well, I've made a very short introduction, thanks for having me. Hope I get a response!

Lol, welcome skellitt