Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Hey tech follows I have being searching for a local forum like this for years, where have you all being. I have know my way though the web from the age of 12, now I am 21 so I know a lot (outside the island of JA) I hope you'll welcome me here and answer my post which I may post in the future, so thanks for the opportunity to join a forum like this and I will also hope to meet some of you guys.

Welcome camoflage. If anyone gives you any trouble, any trouble at all, you know who to contact.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

ok Arch_angel lol...

pcchick Guest

Blessed love. Its been a very long time...but I am here. Glad to see many familiar and new faces. Chris.....tings still a happen. God bless you.

I'm Anthony. I'm self employed and happy somewhat.

I'm glad to be here people. I have to agree with camoflage. I didn't know of such a place since recently.

Anyways, I found that i love the latest electronics; mostly laptops and phones though. also, it's not just the latest but the most powerful. When i came across this forum I saw that I wasn't alone and now i feel right at home.

Hello tech pals... I have just recently joined this amazing forum/website... In which I hope to learn and teach stuff and I hope I'm welcome here... I have a great love for tech stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Junkie View Post
    Hello tech pals... I have just recently joined this amazing forum/website... In which I hope to learn and teach stuff and I hope I'm welcome here... I have a great love for tech stuff...
    Welcome bossy remember to read the forum rules.....feel free to express your views and make TJ ur home

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Junkie View Post
    welcome to our tech village. the extremely large looking guy with the BIG STICK is our Super Moderator A_A. Many have felt the wrath of that stick
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    welcome to our tech village. the extremely large looking guy with the BIG STICK is our Super Moderator A_A. Many have felt the wrath of that stick
    Disturbing statement...i'm scared 0_0....welcome all the same. I dont remember getting this warning when i joined tho LOL
    俺様 は 限界 が ない! 知っていなのか?

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    ...zeen

Hey all...LONG time lurker...first post. (long as in 5 years)
    I usually stick around the classifieds though