Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Cool Mi dey yah

Known as Gary
    Card name:Huh (cause most times as it relates to computer an dem tech tings yah I'm usually clueless an affi go Huh???)

Would say I'm a cool level headed person since di Christian philosophy dey deh, no self praise but yu dun know.
    Now trying to study philosophy (4 leisure, not degree)... Lover of chess, patois and some anime especially Naruto (big up Itachi)...
    Mi deh yahso fi learn and will try to participate without saying huh? but even when or if I do, be patient. Peace

Alias : Dru

Jus making up for lost time....not a programming guru....jus php ...C+...strength : hardware...read anything from white papers to naruto manga...play some basketball....warcraft.....modern warfare 2...ccna student taking exam feb...studying net +(end of feb)....and the xp admin exam for microsoft(march.)...associate....starting degree in september...starting ccnp (april)....professional troublemaka/ network technician...im here to learn n gi trouble
    Knowledge is just wasted time if not put to action
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Network +, A+, CCNA, CCDA, CXFS, Avaya (ACIS), MCP ...next stop CCNP,MCSE, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, VCP

Hey..I'm a former linux addict..who had stopped using it for a while..now trying to get back into the flow of things..I remember when Redhat was a distribution and most things in linux didn't work out of the box..you had to download packages and build them by hand then load the modules as appropriate into the kernel...makes me sound old I know ..but I'm not I started using Linux when I was 13..

I am now running Ubuntu netbook remix on my netbook...I dual boot with windows xp...though I win xp will be laying dormant for a long while as my netbook runs so much better with linux on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixer View Post
    Hey..I'm a former linux addict..who had stopped using it for a while..now trying to get back into the flow of things..I remember when Redhat was a distribution and most things in linux didn't work out of the box..you had to download packages and build them by hand then load the modules as appropriate into the kernel...makes me sound old I know ..but I'm not I started using Linux when I was 13..

I am now running Ubuntu netbook remix on my netbook...I dual boot with windows xp...though I win xp will be laying dormant for a long while as my netbook runs so much better with linux on.
    Kool a techy from the preteen days . welcome.
    THANK GOD

Network Admin
    I'm From Antigua
    I go to UTECH

I'm STATIcK. Graphic designer, your turbo car parts importer, PR, the guy you need to know when you want a link on something, Construction draftsman, Construction manager,,,,, and the list continues.

Hope fully i can bring some great deals to TechJamaica., I have alot right now but seeing as though im a new member ill have to clime up the ranks before you all see the deals i can offer.
    STATIcK ArTz....graphic designs

always read article on tecjamaica just sign up.
    BlackBerry Unlocking 2k 459-7539
    Pin 20E07ABD

Quote Originally Posted by ja20627 View Post
    always read article on tecjamaica just sign up.
    welcome youth.....enjoy ur stay
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

welcome my brother....
    wont regret signing up.
    Crash: 898 4823/ 5450049
    "The same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Default hello

hi there, I'm from may pen, Clarendon, work as a computer tech at Stewart's hardware ltd