Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Was there any doubt NARUTO is one of the great animes out there.................... i dont think so.

I feel a bit lost since i dont know ur first name or do i..??
    Last edited by Virus; Nov 9, 2005 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Who you know name so?

Hey Latoya, welcome to this side of the world. Hope you learn something useful while you're here.
    dont go disowning your fambily now

latoya_silvera Guest

Angry Angry as Hell

I guess i might be able to learn something even though most members keep on dissing.......but guess what life goes on....don't it

yes naruto is the boss kakashi is tha man

Hail

I am Izemi-Clem, a repentant end-user, I am currently working on changing my status.
    A Jamaican AMD user for life, bun high price brand name, I realise that having a knack for technology and computers gives me no extra edge unless I have the knowledge and cash to totally commit myself.
    Forever seeking usefull tecnology that will enhance and improve my quality of life.
    I plan to be asking a whole heap of questions.

Bless

I am the voice deep within!
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi everyone,

I thought since I have joined your community, I should formally introduce myself.

I am a former Kingston Technician (KTHS Student) and Ardenne Graduate. I also attended Utech - although I did not get my papers (ppl dem keep changing d course on me and I couldn't bother any more).

I am definately into technology, especially anything that will help me build my dream media center (Home Media Center with Server mode). Technology related to entertainment is my fav.

I am a christian, married to a very lovely girl (likkle fren for some years before we married), and father of a son so far.

I joined TechJamaica firstly because I wanted some feedback on some hardware components I wanted to use for my media centre.

Big up all of you - you have been very helpfull and real since I have joined.

P.S. Back in the day of Utech IRC (1995) - (Unix based) I used the name Kidhead - so I have it since then.

welcome all. lol i do this every 10 pages or so
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Yea man hail to all noobz, welcome to ja tech empire, the best there is, yeah
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

i am a 18 year old student at collage. born and grow a town.