Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Default Re: introduce yourselves....in here

No im not sucking up, hail all member of techjamaica bless up. &quot i hope to have the job yes &quot. (evil laugh)
    John 3:16

yes its MInsitry of Labour and Social Security. MIS dept, not in the area i want to but in a coulple month/years ill be there.
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by MadHacker
    Di bwoy johno is sucking up to the Admins fi what reasons I dont know watch you back chris Johno a come fi u job him a try make friend with the enemy then devide and conquer

hahha dwl johno tink him slick. Him wha de-throw chris and tek him admin title heheheh chris must be kicking back in him office and a seh "yeah him tink him easy nuh bwoy can run dis like me" hehehe
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Thanks for the welcome Virus and apreciate what u did very much Chris.

And big up all members, mods and admin.

Not seeking nobody`s post tho. LOL

Welcome peeps, hope u enjoy it here.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Cool Re: introduce yourselves....in here

Big ups everyone.
    The name is Leighton. Presently Oracle DBA Consultant for a small consultancy firm, former IT Manager at large resort and system administrator at investment company.

I try to learn as much as possible in all areas. My specialties are in database systems and hobbies include linux/open source software. Member of Association for computing machinery (ACM). I program but I'm not a programmer, C/C++/Java.
    Just an all around technofile - hence digerati.

I joined this site to sell some ish in the classified section but I've always made use of the free web2sms. Getting more interesting tho. I'm sure we'll interact some way or another.

Bless.

welcome to all

Hail up!!!!! been reading tech Jamaica Forums now for over three years and decided to join now to see if I can help others as well. Collin was the one who actually told me about this site first.
    I wanted my nick name to be 'ping' but somhow my finger pressed 'k' instead of 'p'.
    Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by king
    Hail up!!!!! been reading tech Jamaica Forums now for over three years and decided to join now to see if I can help others as well. Collin was the one who actually told me about this site first.
    I wanted my nick name to be 'ping' but somhow my finger pressed 'k' instead of 'p'.
    Respect!
    Welcome king! 3 years?? Man, what took you so long?

Anyways, you can have your username changed. Just send a PM to Chris and I am sure he'll accommodate your request.

Well i joined it two or three times but forgot my username. Joined in october I tink but wasn't an active member. Just used the web2sms feature then i started to explore the page some more and saw that this site was extremely interesting. Now i guess its safe to say that i'm HOOKED!!! I should be doing my comsci lab right now but i'm here posting all sorts of crap and whatnots to a bunch of strangers....strangers who oddly enough seem alot like family so big up to one and all and hope the new year bring lots of success inna unu life. Hailings and GOD BLESS!!!!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate